• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friendly 1n the 90s

Plymouth anyone? We never seem to be in the same division

Yep. Devon derby Argyle v Grecians

Anyone done Weston super Mare or Backwell Utd ?

Edited by H

• Site Supporter
dublin_croke_park1.jpg

the place for the GAA finals, not a clue what was happening but the atmosphere was belting and the black stuff was plentyful!

Croke Park, been there loads of times, always good atmosphere when a big match is on. Rugby & football being played there now too.

Croke Park, been there loads of times, always good atmosphere when a big match is on. Rugby & football being played there now too.

was in the Main stand but the Open Terrace was rocking and no segregation meant plenty of banter was going on.

Took em ages to get the GAA to agree to rugby and especially footy being allowed to be played there!

they bought them seats from burnden. i ..the bloke who clinched the deal at a mates wedding in Orpington.

There's a big sign at the entrance to Bray Wanderers saying "Field of Dreams".

I bought a Bray Wanderers shirt there once. Crappiest green colour I've ever seen. I think I sent it to you Loft.

• Site Supporter
was in the Main stand but the Open Terrace was rocking and no segregation meant plenty of banter was going on.

Took em ages to get the GAA to agree to rugby and especially footy being allowed to be played there!

segragation doesnt really happen too much, although the open terrace "hill 16" as its known is best avoided if Dublin are playing and you dont want them to win (which is usually everybody apart from Dublin people)but other than that its pretty safe everywhere.been there when the semi finals where on on the same day, ?5 to get in and 2 matches to watch and 4 different sets of supporters.

its pretty impressive when you consider its amature sport thats played there, but part of the condition that other sports would be played there was that the government(tax payer) would part fund the recent re-devolopment and the FAI and IRFU would contribute to its upkeep etc, but yes that argument has been going on for years.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.