Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name The B.e.n End!

bolton4lyf

This season we have the singing end (north stand) and i think it has been a success so far. Now we have the flags in the middle of the stand and the big flag going around at kick off.

So is it not time to have a name for our 'singing end'. scousers have the kop and MU have the stretford end so why cant we have a name that is remember.

Anyone got any good suggestions?

also whilst on the matter of singing, we should have a chant that has the north and east corner signing alternately, just like the munich fans did for the people that went. the atmosphere would improve alot!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season we have the singing end (north stand) and i think it has been a success so far. Now we have the flags in the middle of the stand and the big flag going around at kick off.

So is it not time to have a name for our 'singing end'. scousers have the kop and MU have the stretford end so why cant we have a name that is remember.

also whilst on the matter of singing, we should have a chant that has the north and east corner signing alternately, just like the munich fans did for the people that went. the atmosphere would improve alot!

The Libery end ??

THE MOST QUIET BUT NOISY WHEN ARE LOSING TO ARSE END

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.