Some Pricks Support Bolton

Ani

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
That thought sickens me!

Who was it who first coined that phrase (you sicken me) on here? Wonder of he cringes each time it's used or feels a certain pride at establishing a WWays trend?

Getting back to the thread title - it has always been that way. Used to be forever arguing with owd timers about Roy Greaves. 'Never be a centre forwards arsehole that lad' just because he wore the number 9 shirt. Another player we missed massively when he couldn't play. Unappreciated hard bugger he was who used to cop some terrible stick from the crowd.

Edited by bolty58

Who was it who first coined that phrase (you sicken me) on here? Wonder of he cringes each time it's used or feels a certain pride at establishing a WWays trend?

It was Muzzle, I think, but it very quickly got jumped on!

Getting back to the thread title - it has always been that way. Used to be forever arguing with owd timers about Roy Greaves. 'Never be a centre forwards arsehole that lad' just because he wore the number 9 shirt. Another player we missed massively when he couldn't play. Unappreciated hard bugger he was who used to cop some terrible stick from the crowd.

My old man always used to say when Greaves played well so did Bolton :good: ... I wised we had someone like him how

• Site Supporter
Bolton_fans_Gary_Megson_out_banner_Bolton_v_W_781826.jpg

This picture's on the skysports' website again today. I am so ashamed. Does anyone who who this person is, and if so is he going to Hull?

that guy is a comedy genius, i want to shake him by the hand.

cockend

is he wearing eye liner?

I think it is a full face of make up from the looks of it.

that guy is a comedy genius, i want to shake him by the hand.

cockend

Which is why I am asking this question. I would love to hear why he thought it a good idea to go to an away game with that.

That is probably as bad as the "Marl Grey Jogger Man"

Now, did her decide to add "Gary Mugson" after he had written the rest, or had he used the "banner" at another protest, and thought it would come in useful now, so therefore added the managers name with a different pen?

Who ever the bloke is, he must be embarrased when he sees that picture, what a cock

This picture's on the skysports' website again today. I am so ashamed. Does anyone who who this person is, and if so is he going to Hull?

He is just trying to distract attention from his brothers plot to blow up the country by getting people to carry bombs in rucksacks like on Spooks last night.

There seem to be a lot of spooks on that programme.

That is probably as bad as the "Marl Grey Jogger Man"

Now, did her decide to add "Gary Mugson" after he had written the rest, or had he used the "banner" at another protest, and thought it would come in useful now, so therefore added the managers name with a different pen?

Who ever the bloke is, he must be embarrased when he sees that picture, what a cock

Also looks like he misjudged the number of letters in destruction then has to try and cram the last few in at the end

What a ragging tool, looks like a right greasy sleaseball fucker. Is that Amir Khan with him? :rofl:

Edited by tylswhite

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.