Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What a WWays coach needs for a day out

aye, but they're full of manc idiots
Out of order Cassie. I'm sure you meant it in a joky way but it doesn't come across that way . Some of my best football mates are the manc idiots ;)

seeing all that people have posted

WALKDEN WHITES TOURS PUT YOU TO SHAME :drinks:

Also OUT OF ORDER. traf tours to Skopje was a well organised success. I wasn't on the trip but I heard some good reports from the lads that did. I'm sure a WWays domestic trip would be a doddle in comparison.

Cheers Zoz.

It did run well: we stepped out of Sofia Airport and our luxury coach with leather seats etc awaited us. They took us to our hotel and promised to be back at 7am the next day.

They arrived on time, but the Luxury coach had been replaced with a bog-standard one for the long trip to Skopje: I wonder why?

Was it after they'd seen us or didn't they trust the macedonian gypos not to rob it?

Out of order Cassie. I'm sure you meant it in a joky way but it doesn't come across that way . Some of my best football mates are the manc idiots especially Ryan ;)

Also OUT OF ORDER. traf tours to Skopje was a well organised success. I wasn't on the trip but I heard some good reports from the lads that did. I'm sure a WWays domestic trip would be a doddle in comparison.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.