Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Calum Davenport / Other Centre Halves

Sluffy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it says on the zenit st petersberg website that he has played 14 times for them and scored 1 goal in all competitions since he joined them last summer although not all have been starts. he has prob played more games than danny shittu has and is also hopefully twice the player. He was apparently named in the Ligue 1 team of the year last season and was a main figure in Nancy coming 3rd. And since he has left their defence has not been the same and Nancy have fallen down the table. Hope he can have the same impact as a Laville or a Cahill.

A back 5 of Jussi, Steinsson, Puygrenier, Cahill and Samuel could be potenitally once of the best backlines we've had for a long time

Now to get a quality creative midfielder, a winger and a striker for cover and we shouldhave a promising 2nd half to the season!

do nt talk daft a lot of people on here and bolton generally will no tlike him whatever he does.

they seem happier when we lose.

Bit harsh, some of us older heads don't think that way.

Anyway

Pwee-grunn-ee-ay

Mrs Wiggum is a linguist, and assures me that this phonetic representation is somewhere near about right (for we Northeners. Southern shandy-drinkers would get the second syllable vowel sound wrong with this phonetic representation).

Wiggum - my mission is to inform and educate.

do nt talk daft a lot of people on here and bolton generally will no tlike him whatever he does.

they seem happier when we lose.

I don't know if I like GM or not. I don't know him in any meaningful sense.

Before he was appointed at BWFC, and when he was appointed, I didn't rate him as a Prem manager. After 15 months, I'm undecided - which is a sort of improvement.

BUT .... if he proves me wrong and achieves relative (note that word) success for the Whites, then I'll be proved wrong and (as a long-time fan) I'll be delighted.

Now THAT'S how I think the majority of the Wanderers fans and the general Bolton public feel. IMHO.

Sounds like the Davenport deal was in the bag before this frog came along. It says in todays paper that Mr Megson has apologised to West Ham and Davenport over the deal.

He'll apologise to other clubs, but not his own club's fans

Sebastien Puygrenier has been given the all-clear to commence his Bolton Wanderers career after he received the necessary international clearance

The Frenchman will wear the number 18 shirt and now goes straight into Bolton's squad to face Manchester United this coming Saturday

0,,1004~5217424,00.jpg

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Gener...1521403,00.html

Edited by Sluffy

Sebastien Puygrenier has been given the all-clear to commence his Bolton Wanderers career after he received the necessary international clearance

The Frenchman will wear the number 18 shirt and now goes straight into Bolton's squad to face Manchester United this coming Saturday

0,,1004~5217424,00.jpg

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Gener...1521403,00.html

We seem to like tattooed baldys <_<

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.