Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fat Men Are Shit Parents

Smiffs

Guest bwfc devon
Here's me thinking this was going to be a reasoned discussion about the moral ethics of children being left in homes whilst reportedly honest people wanted to adopt them :D

I think your on the wrong site.

Here's me thinking this was going to be a reasoned discussion about the moral ethics of children being left in homes whilst reportedly honest people wanted to adopt them :D

We normally need about 24 hours to get the smut out then it gets sensible.

Don't think either of them should be able to adopt to be honest. The gayers just adopt kids as a fashion thing and it is a well known fact that fat folk cannot wipe their own bottoms and just probably want the kids to do it for them.

I just drag my arse along the carpet like a dog itching its worm ridden ringpeice.

Works a treat but the house stinks for a a while afterwards.

fat people are good parents, i have made our lasses kids behave if they do not i have said i will eat the little loves.

'Our lass'? Feck me, you live in Leeds, not Ilkely Moor bah't 'at!

Ani, you are going native mate, you must resist. Next it will be bread cakes and calling men 'love'. And pie and peas with pork pie, the dirty b@stards! And pronouncing Bradford 'Bratford' and Pudsey 'Putsey'. Stop it at once!

Spookily, 'our lass' can refer to one's wife or sister in Yorkshire, which probably tells you all you need to know.

'Our lass'? Feck me, you live in Leeds, not Ilkely Moor bah't 'at!

Ani, you are going native mate, you must resist. Next it will be bread cakes and calling men 'love'. And pie and peas with pork pie, the dirty b@stards! And pronouncing Bradford 'Bratford' and Pudsey 'Putsey'. Stop it at once!

Spookily, 'our lass' can refer to one's wife or sister in Yorkshire, which probably tells you all you need to know.

With mint sauce.

Pie and peas with mint sauce.

The backwards twatsticks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.