Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Collusion With The Cia

I am struggling to see what the fuss is about over all this;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7930888.stm

I would be more concerned if our intelligence agencies were not requesting questions be put to a British detainee.

The usual host of human rights lawyers and Liberty types have been trotted out wanting judicial reviews and crimnal investigtions!! For what??

How they expect us to gather intelligence to combat terrorism without having questions put to detainees in countrys with regimes that are slightly more persuasive than ours is beyond me.

• Moderators
I am struggling to see what the fuss is about over all this;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7930888.stm

I would be more concerned if our intelligence agencies were not requesting questions be put to a British detainee.

The usual host of human rights lawyers and Liberty types have been trotted out wanting judicial reviews and crimnal investigtions!! For what??

How they expect us to gather intelligence to combat terrorism without having questions put to detainees in countrys with regimes that are slightly more persuasive than ours is beyond me.

hes not even british

• Site Supporter

Here-here! Bollocks to the British interrogation techniques.

I say, are you a terrorist?

No

Okay they, off you go.

Here is the news. A terror suspect, recently questioned by Government agencies but released on bail, has killed 300 people on the London Underground system.

They keep referring to him as a "British Resident". I thought folk who weren't from the EU couldn't take up residency in this country willy nilly, happen I was wrong.

I'd also like to say, shame on any newspaper (mail on Sunday for one) if they paid him for his story (& I would imagine they did).

Originally from Sudan or some other nearby African nation. Came here got a British passport then went to Pakistan. What the f?ck was he doing there? smelling the roses?

I thought he had a false British Passport, what the fuck are all these bedwetters going on about this guy he should be put on the next flight out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.