Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Flags At The Reebok

What the fuck was that? I couldn't work it out. Was it really supposed to be a gravy boat?

I think it referes to Soccer AM 'Northern boys love gravy'

which they stopped doing about two years ago - but why let a bedsheet go to waste?

I think it referes to Soccer AM 'Northern boys love gravy'

which they stopped doing about two years ago - but why let a bedsheet go to waste?

Been meaning to ask what that flag was all about for ages.

W/ways to the rescue once again. :good:

My flag is up there, it has my two favourite pastimes on it, BWFC and:

cotswold_morris_dancers.jpg

• Site Supporter
Been meaning to ask what that flag was all about for ages.

W/ways to the rescue once again. :good:

My flag is up there, it has my two favourite pastimes on it, BWFC and:

cotswold_morris_dancers.jpg

when did you first get into it..

are there any local clubs you could recommend..?

Edited by Alf Hartigan

• Site Supporter
when did you first get into it..

are there any local clubs you could recommend..?

n649694957_600873_4728.jpg

Try the Horwich Prize Morris Men. It'd give you something to do instead of watching the Wanderers and you could still be truthful to your mates by saying you're off up to that there t'horwich wi yer mates!

n649694957_600873_4728.jpg

Try the Horwich Prize Morris Men. It'd give you something to do instead of watching the Wanderers and you could still be truthful to your mates by saying you're off up to that there t'horwich wi yer mates!

Beautiful. How the dancing brings a community together. Hours of fun there for young and old.

Beautiful. How the dancing brings a community together. Hours of fun there for young and old.

'Tis tradition over these parts to have a jolly big Morris Dancers dance off on St. Georges Day if anyone's interested. I believe the moshpit & VIP bits are somewhere near the Crown with the aftershow party in Toll Bar!

:good:

'Tis tradition over these parts to have a jolly big Morris Dancers dance off on St. Georges Day if anyone's interested. I believe the moshpit & VIP bits are somewhere near the Crown with the aftershow party in Toll Bar!

:good:

This girl once asked me for my number on a train home from Wigan one season. So i kindly obliged, and we sent a couple of text messages till she openly admitted to having morris dancing classes. Safetly to say i didnt text her after that.

This girl once asked me for my number on a train home from Wigan one season. So i kindly obliged, and we sent a couple of text messages till she openly admitted to having morris dancing classes. Safetly to say i didnt text her after that.

Girls? Morris Dancing you say? How queer? Tis a Mans' pastime is that! :nea:

Edited by no balls

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.