Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Said This?

• Members
Dutch,

Did you know that edam is made backwards?

Anyone else hear a clock ticking? Van Hire could start an argument in a phone box.

There's a conspiracy afoot here. Too many numpties all at one time? I have a suspicion 3 or 4 Rivals are infiltrating?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else hear a clock ticking? Van Hire could start an argument in a phone box.

There's a conspiracy afoot here. Too many numpties all at one time? I have a suspicion 3 or 4 Rivals are infiltrating?

If I use the tick-tock graphic or pictures of referees holding cards, people say nasty things about me on other websites and it hurts my feelings.

• Members
If I use the tick-tock graphic or pictures of referees holding cards, people say nasty things about me on other websites and it hurts my feelings.

Many of my hopes have just evaporated. Soon, only Widnes and his knights will be left to rout these noxious weeds.........

Based on playing the same teams this season to last (swapping promoted teams for relegated teams), BW are about 6% up in attendances this season over last. Maybe that's a better comparison.

Oh, that point refers back to about 3 pages of vapid mumblings ago.

:blink:

Edited by Rembrandt

tis Amos off of the BEN forum
Indeed it is. Amosc99. This bell end was banned off the BN forums a while back because he thought it would be a good idea to post Phil Gartside's home address.

Then there's this load of rubbish. He's posting as a guest apparently

http://forum.theboltonnews.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3196

Unless you want to talk about BWFC, doggy, just get lost back to your own world of fantasists, perves, paedos and circus freaks.

It was the press that coined the phrase the Big Four! So in other words you believe all the hype that the press and the PR departments of these teams dish out and not realistically look at your own team. In other words you have no dream of being up there are happily resoluted to being mid-table fodder with little success?

Are you a Bolton fan or not? Are you a football fan or not? All football fans want the dream of success either by winning the League or winning the cups. No real football fan is happy with mid-table mediocrity!

What a load of shite!!!!!!!!!

Dear So Called, (you'll be trying to tell me that it means summat like South California or similar next ;) )

1) Please take no notice of the inane ramblings of the likes of Deanoh My God. I assure you that I have been a Megson detractor in the past if you care to scroll back through my mind numbingly boring posts. Phrases like 'unambitious and unimaginative appointment', 'not a long term proposition for BWFC' and 'if you dance on a trapdoor long enough you'll fall through it' have been used by myself. Hardly the type of language one would expect from a relative. I have been, however, able to revisit and revise my views on the bloke as things have progressed (and I believe that they have progressed).

2) I disagree with this. I do not believe we are in trouble. I believe we are already safe but will win a good few more points yet including a likelihood of something from Saturday. Low to mid 40's point finish.

3) Agreed (but I think you meant to type 'voice' or 'express'?). If it is done in an intelligent and thoughtful way then fair enough. Many of us one here just don't get the hysterical anti Megson types who seem to frequent Rivals and pop their heads up on here now and again to spew out their bile. The type with bedsheets; cardboard signs; eyes too close together and brains the size of half a walnut.

4) 100% with you on this point :good:

Hey Bolty58 i understand fully!! I don't like Megson thought his appointment was a joke at first and want to confirm i would NEVER make signs or bring bedsheets etc.... :rofl:

I support Bolton regardless of who's in charge but in my opinion i thought the likes of Gartside & Davies could have chosen a better candidate!! I hope we are safe but what irritates the hell out of me is the PR person at the club because to me Our Manager should be upbeat at all times and coming into the interviews with a positive attitude not talking about the possibility of dropping into the relegation scrap.

Villa can be beaten and i expect a good game Saturday!!

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!

• Moderators

Alas we have nothing to play for this season, we just need to make sure to don't get complacent. I can see why everyone at the club keeps instilling the fact we need 3 more points. That may come across as negative but it's a harsh reality.

Once that is achieved, I'm sure the positivity of finishing as high as we can will take over.

Indeed it is. Amosc99. This bell end was banned off the BN forums a while back because he thought it would be a good idea to post Phil Gartside's home address.

Then there's this load of rubbish. He's posting as a guest apparently

http://forum.theboltonnews.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3196

I rarely look at these other sites as it's full of people who seem to have a aggression issues but I couldn't resist seeing as you posted a link . I have to say, he could've had the decency to admit to being a liar once busted. We might be deviants and circus freaks but we're not thick.

ITS YOU WHO SAID THAT not me!!! :rofl:

For all I know they could be giving 100% effort and attainment.

I know I strive to give 100% everyday at work and succeed as much as possible - and that is what I believe in.

Which is why you have spent most of the day talking b*llocks and not working.

• Members
I rarely look at these other sites as it's full of people who seem to have a aggression issues but I couldn't resist seeing as you posted a link . I have to say, he could've had the decency to admit to being a liar once busted. We might be deviants and circus freaks but we're not thick.

Same here. Wouldn't dream of going on there. I am still trying to work out where they get this idea that we all have the same opinion? Not from where I am standing. It seems to me that we have 2 Megson ultras; a few antis and the vast majority who fall into a general category of 'he's here so lets get behind him/constantly changing the manager doesn't work'. There's some odd fcukers on that site - probably rejected idiots from this one.

Please refer to my previous post about walnut halves.

Which is why you have spent most of the day talking b*llocks and not working.

b*llocks to you mate - who are you to say that I wasn't working? Was I online last night? why nwasn't I online last night? (possibly due to a conference call).

Before you assume anything, mate, just think of the consequencies to yourself, especially when you are wrong!

I''ve just read through the link on that other forum, what a set of nobbers. If they dislike this site so much, then why:

a) come on here

B) talk about it so much.

As I said, nobbers!

Be proud of the fact that there are wtalking about this site.

Just see it as FREE advertising and possible new members signing up (just as long as they are sane!!!)

I have now made my entrance known to this forum and I will now quieten down slightly. :drinks:

• Site Supporter
I support Bolton regardless of who's in charge but in my opinion i thought the likes of Gartside & Davies could have chosen a better candidate!! I hope we are safe but what irritates the hell out of me is the PR person at the club because to me Our Manager should be upbeat at all times and coming into the interviews with a positive attitude not talking about the possibility of dropping into the relegation scrap.

So you dislike the club PR Officer because Megson says as it is rather than spinning everything into a positive?

Be realistic. We could end up in a relegation scrap! ?So what is it that he says that pisses you off?

So you dislike the club PR Officer because Megson says as it is rather than spinning everything into a positive?

Be realistic. We could end up in a relegation scrap! ?So what is it that he says that pisses you off?

Negativity rubs off on to players and can have a detrimental effect on their performance and as such have a detrimental affect on our poition in the Premiership.

If you were constantly told negative (or realistic) things at work what would youur apathy be.

Yes football is a totally different workplace but the players are just like us - they are people - and if they constantly hear downbeat, negative talk from their manager how do you think they feel?

Negativity rubs off on to players and can have a detrimental effect on their performance and as such have a detrimental affect on our poition in the Premiership.

If you were constantly told negative (or realistic) things at work what would youur apathy be.

Yes football is a totally different workplace but the players are just like us - they are people - and if they constantly hear downbeat, negative talk from their manager how do you think they feel?

have you got a half a dozen eggs?

If i worked for a company that was on the verge of going under unless i and all the other staff pulled my finger out and worked my knackers i'd expect my boss would remind of it plenty of times until it was an impossibilty

If i worked for a company that was on the verge of going under unless i and all the other staff pulled my finger out and worked my knackers i'd expect my boss would remind of it plenty of times until it was an impossibilty

Thats fine for a foresight, but if it was actually happening how would you feel?

How do you think the workers in the car manufacturers are feeling, or even those who worked for Woolwoorths before it went bust?

we can all say when it happens we will do this that and the other but when it does happen it is a totally different kettle of fish!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.