Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Remember Me?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OK guys it's time for some more serious organization and I need your help with advices

I'll stay in London from 25th Aug until Sep 1st. I plan to arrive in Bolton on Wednesday 2nd.

What I need from you is to find me some cheap hotel where I can stay for one night. And also I will need volunteers who will show me your city and your pubs. There's a coach from Manchester to Glasgow at 21:55 on Thursday, so I will need someone to help me get from my hotel to some metro/bus station from where I can go to Manchester on Thursday in the evening.

Thank you

Igor

Bolton play Liverpool on saturday 29th August at the Reebok.

You will find quite a few helpful people on here that will help you with transport and accommodation. I am one of them.

You say that you want someone to show you our City and our pubs. I am an expert on one of those :good: Look forward to seeing you again, I hope you can get to Bolton earlier than you originally planned so you can see the Liverpool match.

Hey Zozzy nice to see you. Looking forward to meet you again and have a few beers like in Skopje and Belgrade

Unfortunately, I'm not so flexible with the dates. My free time between London and Glasgow is from the night on Sep 1st until the morning on Sep 4th.

I checked the fixtures and I saw that I'm not that lucky to see you on a Premier league match in London while I'm there.

But where can I find the Cup fixtures? What are my chances to see some FA Cup or League Cup match in Bolton on Wednesday, Sep 2nd?

Hey Zozzy nice to see you. Looking forward to meet you again and have a few beers like in Skopje and Belgrade

Unfortunately, I'm not so flexible with the dates. My free time between London and Glasgow is from the night on Sep 1st until the morning on Sep 4th.

I checked the fixtures and I saw that I'm not that lucky to see you on a Premier league match in London while I'm there.

But where can I find the Cup fixtures? What are my chances to see some FA Cup or League Cup match in Bolton on Wednesday, Sep 2nd?

The FA Cup doesn't start til January and the 1st Carling Cup game isn't until the 23rd September.

Guest squidgy66
We don't play Cup games so early. Premier League teams don't join until the 3rd round later in the season.

The FA Cup starts in January for us

And normally ends then too

The cheapest room that I found is at Pack Horse Hotel - Nelson Square, Bradshawgate, BL1 1DP Bolton for ?35

Anyone with better (read cheaper) suggestion?

Also I read that I need to check-out until 11:00 and my coach leaves from Manchester at 21:55. Any suggestion about what should I do with my bags that day?

The cheapest room that I found is at Pack Horse Hotel - Nelson Square, Bradshawgate, BL1 1DP Bolton for ?35

Anyone with better (read cheaper) suggestion?

Also I read that I need to check-out until 11:00 and my coach leaves from Manchester at 21:55. Any suggestion about what should I do with my bags that day?

Most hotels will allow you to leave you bags at reception during the day

• 4 weeks later...

This thread makes me smile!

You plan to stay in Bolton on a Wednesday night ??

Jesus....you will be one of about 25 people in the pubs, you should stay in Manchester.

Edited by Pablo

This thread makes me smile!

You plan to stay in Bolton on a Wednesday night ??

Jesus....you will be one of about 25 people in the pubs, you should stay in Manchester.

I'm not coming to Bolton because of Bolton's nightlife

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.