Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Update

I won't be surprised if Megson has Robinson lined up for having a crack at the centre back.

I would be very suprised if that did happen, Robinson is signing as a back up left back and squad player, 1000% sure Megson would not be stupid enough to even consider that.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
tell me we're not looking at 3 centre backs and wing backs

please

tell me

we're not looking at 3 centre backs and wing backs

i dont think....

be VERY suprised anyway.

Our formation will be a 4 1 2 1 2 next season muamba being the cdm and he's looking for his cam, Robinson is going to be a utility backup player (fill in at all positions in defence).

Also with the Kevin Davies saga, I don't understand the fans who want good, exciting, flowing football but disagree with selling Kevin Davies! That just does'nt make sense, if Davies stays we will play to his strentghs (pound the box with long high balls).

I personally don't want him to go, but in order to improve our football (on the eye/for the neutrals) we will have to alter the materials that are causing it.

I don't care what football we play ill always be a wanderer, sing for the wanderers and clap the wanderers. Just being at the reebok for 90 mins is my entertainment.

Our formation will be a 4 1 2 1 2 next season muamba being the cdm and he's looking for his cam, Robinson is going to be a utility backup player (fill in at all positions in defence).

Also with the Kevin Davies saga, I don't understand the fans who want good, exciting, flowing football but disagree with selling Kevin Davies! That just does'nt make sense, if Davies stays we will play to his strentghs (pound the box with long high balls).

I personally don't want him to go, but in order to improve our football (on the eye/for the neutrals) we will have to alter the materials that are causing it.

I don't care what football we play ill always be a wanderer, sing for the wanderers and clap the wanderers. Just being at the reebok for 90 mins is my entertainment.

Where does MAtty Taylor play?

I would snatch there hands off at 5 million, class act knows the club and can play the role we are desperately looking for

I agree in principle with what you're saying, but does he "know the club" - the club we are now is very different from the club we were when he was with us originally.

I think we should go for him, but I have a horrible feeling that if it was a choice of us or West Ham, then he would be more inclined to join his mate Zola

?5m is a snip. We wasted that amount on the poor man's Carlton Palmer.

who would that be then?

?5m is still a fair chunk o cash to a team like bolton we've only ever signed 2 players for more than that.

with his lack of resale value i don't think we can justify spending so much on Eidur as much as i'd love him here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.