Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Ticket Sales

chorley

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not in. Upto now. Will be the first season I havn't had a season ticket.

Last season I missed 7 home games due to other commitments and looked forward to a couple at most.

Sat bored for the other 12 watching sh1te football and saw 6 goals at home all season.

Value for money? I think not. Couldn't give the ticket away on 2 occasions.

Guest squidgy66
i have bought 2 season tickets for this year , some clown on the bbc 606 bolton page is saying we have only sold 3200 tickets ? =D>

That's because they are halfwits

I am not in. Upto now. Will be the first season I havn't had a season ticket.

Last season I missed 7 home games due to other commitments and looked forward to a couple at most.

Sat bored for the other 12 watching sh1te football and saw 6 goals at home all season.

Value for money? I think not. Couldn't give the ticket away on 2 occasions.

You're obviously not married. Without a season ticket, my Saturdays would be spent in Ikea looking for colourful pieces of shit wood. I have renewed and got my soon to be 4 son a season ticket cause he loved the three games i took him to last season. I have threatened to not get one, but cant follow it up, cause to be honest, i'd miss it.

You're obviously not married. Without a season ticket, my Saturdays would be spent in Ikea looking for colourful pieces of shit wood. I have renewed and got my soon to be 4 son a season ticket cause he loved the three games i took him to last season. I have threatened to not get one, but cant follow it up, cause to be honest, i'd miss it.

i did the IKEA thing last weekend, almost 3 hours.

I renewed my season ticket on Monday along with the lad's.

Maybe the club should be sending out IKEA vouchers along with the renewal packs.

That is the only reason I still havn't made my mind up. Same with my mate aswel. I miss first 3 games again, which hasn't bothered me in the past, but I always looked forward to match day then. will be much cheaper if I pay on the day or use someone elses season ticket. I have let mine go free enough times.

That is the only reason I still havn't made my mind up. Same with my mate aswel. I miss first 3 games again, which hasn't bothered me in the past, but I always looked forward to match day then. will be much cheaper if I pay on the day or use someone elses season ticket. I have let mine go free enough times.

But, you'll lose your priority for cup matches

For the 2nd season running, I'm not in.

The standard of football has got worse and I won't be returning until we start to 'play'.

I'm with you. I'm not going again until Bolton play.

Giving it a miss this time. Too often last season it felt like a chore. Add in pathetic performances against Sunderland and Hull and the fact that we failed to score in 8 out of 19 games at home (including those against rubbish like West Brom and Blackburn under Paul Ince) and it's not exactly a tempting proposition.

got mine and 1 for mini moose yesterday. As stated before i dont enjoy the footie but its 6 hrs of dad and lad so thats what did it for me plus a giggle with a few not rights on matchday helps.

Didnt have 1 for past 2 years and missed it in a way. That said will prob regret it on aug 15th at 5pm

IN MEGGO WE BELEIVE =D>

Which stand are you normally in?

Been in Lofty lower since we came to the Reebok my dear ;-)

I had the pleasure of meeting you briefly outside a bar in the rossio square in Lisbon. :drinks:

I think it would be nice if a few more posters off hear got to meet each other so we can put faces to names :yahoo:

• Site Supporter

I had the pleasure of meeting you briefly outside a bar in the rossio square in Lisbon. :drinks:

I think it would be nice if a few more posters off hear got to meet each other so we can put faces to names :yahoo:

im in ESL and if you fancy a pint then no problemo :good:

If that is the case why don't you go into the fanzone before the match so that you can meet up with your cyber friends that don't go in the same Stand as you.

A word of warning though you will be disappointed, I have met hundreds of fellow wanderersways posters and they are all wankers , each and every one of them. Tosspots.

• Site Supporter
If that is the case why don't you go into the fanzone before the match so that you can meet up with your cyber friends that don't go in the same Stand as you.

A word of warning though you will be disappointed, I have met hundreds of fellow wanderersways posters and they are all wankers , each and every one of them. Tosspots.

There are one or two exceptons . . . actually, I exaggerate, there is one exception; Me!

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/wanderers/w...e__says_Moores/

Looks like the club are confident of a rise in attendances and I hope that is the case, I will applaud bolton fans if we keep the levels of season ticket sales as last year. The club are the first to admit things have not been great over the last few years and have reduced prices to encourage support, hopefully we are more than halfway through this tough transitional period, were still in the premier league and we can try to kick on.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I have made an executive decision to go to more than one home game this season

However, if you think I'm mentally retarded enough to pay to watch every home game then you need a hammer to the back of your heads

It's appalling, rubbish and I usually can't wait until it's over

I shall stick with casually glancing at the match via some third world dodgy satellite company

PS, I shant be renewing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.