Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football This Week

tylswhite

Russia vs Wales

Russia still have top spot to play for and need to win this to keep in touch with Germany. Wales are already out and have failed to score in their last two home games vs Finland and Germany. Russia have won their last 5 qualifiers without conceding a goal and should win comfortably.

Russia @ 1.62 (Betfair)

Scotland vs Holland

Scotland have to win this to have a chance in this group to get one of the playoff spots. They will be without James Mcfadden through suspension though which is a big blow. After watching Scotland against Macedonia at the weekend I fancy Holland to win even if they rest a few, they still have a chance of becoming the first dutch side in history to go through with a 100% record.

Holland @ 2.24 (Betfair)

Ive done a double and two singles on the above two, Fingers crossed =D>

Ive layed the Rep of ireland tonight as well with the team they have put out no way should they be evens.

Russia vs Wales

Russia still have top spot to play for and need to win this to keep in touch with Germany. Wales are already out and have failed to score in their last two home games vs Finland and Germany. Russia have won their last 5 qualifiers without conceding a goal and should win comfortably.

Russia @ 1.62 (Betfair)

Scotland vs Holland

Scotland have to win this to have a chance in this group to get one of the playoff spots. They will be without James Mcfadden through suspension though which is a big blow. After watching Scotland against Macedonia at the weekend I fancy Holland to win even if they rest a few, they still have a chance of becoming the first dutch side in history to go through with a 100% record.

Holland @ 2.24 (Betfair)

Ive done a double and two singles on the above two, Fingers crossed =D>

Ive layed the Rep of ireland tonight as well with the team they have put out no way should they be evens.

:drinks: :good: easy.

i have a betfair and ladbrokes account. any others worth looking at ?

Skybet, blue square and paddy power arent too bad. To be honest ive got an account with near enough every betting company there is just to get the free bet offers they have when you join up :pardon: . Theres a list of free bets and stuff on this site

http://www.freebets.co.uk/

Theres some good info on this site too, i think Traf told me about this one a while back.

http://www.betrescue.com/homepage.shtml

Does anybody know if you can sign up for all the free bets again if you move house? Ive already done all the free bet offers at my current address and im moving soon :pardon:

As long as you use a different debit/credit card you'll be fine.

Don't forget Quidco, though.