Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parcel Tracker

Garrp

What is the fucking point in it?

Bought something on Monday with next day delivery. Fair enough was to late to get here on Tuesday, but fine for Wednesday.

Its now Thursday and still not arrived.

So you use the tracker code on the website and it tells you...

08/09/2009 00:00:00 WEB CUSTOMER The parcel data has been received

08/09/2009 22:42:00 DROITWICH The parcel has been sorted at our hub

09/09/2009 05:26:00 ROCHDALE DEPOT The parcel has been received into depot

09/09/2009 09:29:00 ROCHDALE DEPOT The parcel is at the incorrect Depot (for delivery)

09/09/2009 16:32:00 ROCHDALE DEPOT The parcel has been despatched from depot

10/09/2009 09:53:00 DROITWICH The parcel has been sorted at our hub

Well what fucking help is that? you have just made me more pissed off, get my parcel here you useless cunts.

This is one of 3 things I bought on Monday(3 different items, on 3 different sites, all with next day delivery)

not one of said items have arrived.

what a waste of cunting time.

08/09/2009 22:42:00 DROITWICH The parcel has been banged around at our hub. Stan pissed from dinner loaded onto van.

09/09/2009 05:26:00 ROCHDALE DEPOT The parcel has been received into depot, dropped, picked back up and dusted off.

09/09/2009 09:29:00 ROCHDALE DEPOT The parcel is here. Lads all want to get off early (for England game)

09/09/2009 16:32:00 ROCHDALE DEPOT The parcel sent back whence it came.

10/09/2009 09:53:00 DROITWICH The parcel has been sorted at our hub by Stan who's pissed from dinner.

oh great

just what I wanted

got through to some scouse twat

"write to us for a refund on your next day delivery"

I dont want a refund, I want my parcel deliverd yesterday, which mongalong has sent it to droitwich

"thats not actually a depot, thats a sorting office"

I don't care what it is, when am I going to receive my parcel as im leaving the country tomorrow

"you should have it by monday"

You lazy, useless fucking batards.

What is the fucking point in it?

Bought something on Monday with next day delivery. Fair enough was to late to get here on Tuesday, but fine for Wednesday.

Its now Thursday and still not arrived.

So you use the tracker code on the website and it tells you...

Well what fucking help is that? you have just made me more pissed off, get my parcel here you useless cunts.

This is one of 3 things I bought on Monday(3 different items, on 3 different sites, all with next day delivery)

not one of said items have arrived.

what a waste of cunting time.

Home Delivery Network right? An absolute shower, I'm in a similar situation:

08/09/2009 23:39:00 DROITWICH The parcel has been sorted at our hub

09/09/2009 04:50:00 BLACKBURN DEPOT The parcel has been received into depot

This is for something I ordered Sunday morning. Almost had my faith restored when I saw it was at Blackburn depot at 5am yesterday morning; I think taking (at least) 3 days to get from Blackburn to Egerton is a bit excessive but they are the experts :roll:

Home Delivery Network right? An absolute shower, I'm in a similar situation:

08/09/2009 23:39:00 DROITWICH The parcel has been sorted at our hub

09/09/2009 04:50:00 BLACKBURN DEPOT The parcel has been received into depot

This is for something I ordered Sunday morning. Almost had my faith restored when I saw it was at Blackburn depot at 5am yesterday morning; I think taking (at least) 3 days to get from Blackburn to Egerton is a bit excessive but they are the experts :roll:

thats the useless cunts

So it wont be here tomorrow either then?

brilliant, il have to pay to get it sent to fucking Guernsey now

I hope they go fucking bust

HDNL: Delivering pay parity

All's fair at the Home Delivery Network thanks to Unite

Unite members at the Home Delivery Network (HDNL) have been celebrating an equal rights' windfall thanks to the union's actions.

Under a settlement agreed between the employer and Unite, members have received payouts ranging from ?100 to ?10,000 following a claim that workers doing the same job should be paid the same rate.

Some 240 members, managerial staff employed across the country, benefited after the company caved in to the pay parity claim and agreed to an out of court settlement last July. Mel Palmer, lead official at HDNL, explained: "This all started about a year ago when we raised a test case over pay.

"HDNL was formed in 2005 following the merger of the Reality Group and Business Express (part of the Littlewoods group). The company employs around 3,500 drivers operating out of some 52 depots, but Unite also represents managers.

"The 90 delivery team managers were doing the same job but were on different salaries. "We knew we had to challenge this. That's why we took forward our case and fortunately with the strong backing of our members the company saw sense.

"The result saw all 90 managers on the same basic salary, with the deal backdated to the original merger date of May 2005. This also led to a job evaluation process and in July 2008 the base salary was again increased to ?25,100. This job evaluation process resulted in salary increases for the 240 first line managers."

In total, the company has had to shell out about ?200,000 to meet the claims. Ian Callaghan from the Oldbury depot said: "The pay parity win has meant a substantial amount of back pay for me and me family." Union rep Carl Haughton agreed: "Unite has done the members proud by not giving in to HDNL in inequality of pay, and making sure that everyone is treated fairly."

And Unite is not stopping there.

Continued Mel: "The win has given a real boost to the union and we've contacted all people that have benefited and used that to build our membership further.

Standing outside Unite's Birmingham office, with many of the members that have benefited from the win, a smiling Mel concluded: "This major success shows the difference Unite makes in the workplace.

"Our recruitment campaign continues and our next aim is to make sure we have a rep at every service site, this is just the start of things to come."

Article form here - http://www.tgwu.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=94657

What a fucking suprise

the boneidle twats

get some work done you lazy bastards

This gets even better

sister has just got in, so she hears me effing and jeffing on the phone to them

she shouts"I bet your on the phone to HDNL"

tells me its the same every single time

then she shout they are here.

so I goes to the door and see a HDNL van driving off from another house.

absolute useless cunts.

This gets even better

sister has just got in, so she hears me effing and jeffing on the phone to them

she shouts"I bet your on the phone to HDNL"

tells me its the same every single time

then she shout they are here.

so I goes to the door and see a HDNL van driving off from another house.

absolute useless cunts.

HBAHT?

On a more serious note, play f?ck with Amazon to get anither sent out direct. The more shit they get the more chance of HDNL either having to pull their finger out or lose a contract..

I was supposed to have a parcel delivered on Tuesday by Interlink.

While at work I got an email saying it had been delivered and signed for.

I was wondering how this had happened as there shouldn't have been anybody in my house.

I telephoned them and they said somebody called Jones signed for it. I told them that wasn't my name and they should know that. They couldn't explain why they let somebody with a different name than on the parcel sign for it and they couldn't tell me what address they had delivered it to. None of my neighbours are called Jones.

They did admit they had the correct address on their system.

They are still looking for my parcel.

Useless cnuts its only fooking coming from Bury. I could have walked there, collected it and walked home by now.

Hang on a minute

it was at the wrong depot in Rochdale, so they have taken it to Droitwich in Worcestershire?

Do the useless cunts know where Manchester is.

Thats nowt. I often get stuff for Motherwell on my ship when infact I'm actually sailing in Manchester.

The sooner someone invents a Star Trek Transporter type thing the better.

• Moderators
Thats nowt. I often get stuff for Motherwell on my ship when infact I'm actually sailing in Manchester.

The sooner someone invents a Star Trek Transporter type thing the better.

I've only ever had one parcel fail to arrive at work, it's city centre Manc and easy to find. That was a laptop. Coincidence or Parcel Force robbing cunts?

The worst, most useless excuse for a delivery company that I've had to deal with is City Link. The first time they tried the wrong address, even though the mother in law asked the driver if it was due for her house. The second time they lost a kingsize 18" thick memory foam mattress!!

The worst, most useless excuse for a delivery company that I've had to deal with is City Link.

We use City Link at work, and when they get things wrong, they really do get things wrong. About six months ago, they managed to lose a pallet of goods that weighed in at over 200kg, it's still never turned up to this day.............set of useless nobbers!

It gets even better.

Told them last night im going to Wolverhampton races (tonight) then flying back to guernsey, so I need it today.

They said it would be deleivered after 6

I said would it be possible to make an exception as i was flying back to Guernsey, I said anytime before 3, but I have to leave at 3 to get to Wolverhampton

She said its out with the driver and will ring.

Come 11:30 this morning still no call

so I ring and she says the driver is so busy and Worsley is his last round, so its going to be 6

Again i asked her to try again with the driver or let me ring him

she rang him and calls me back

"the driver said he would love to help, and if he wasnt to far away he would be gladly help, but hes on the other side of manchester"

fair enough I thought, So i told her id drive to other side of manchester and meet him wherever he wants, just get me a postcode and his telephone number for any problems

she rings back, he wont give out his number, but he will meet you on Garrett lane at 1pm, but he doesnt have a postcode.

anyway i sets off down the east lancs pissing about with sat nav trying to find it in centre of manchester

basically cant find it, so as im driving manc still, get my mate on the case on the internet at home.

10 mins later after im in manc, he tells me it has to be the one in Astley, so I tells him nom, Astley is literally 2 minutes from my house, hes far away.

mate convinces me as its the one with a school he said close by.

so i fuck off back to Astley (literally 2 minutes drive from my house, no exageration, its less then an mile and a half)

gets there for one and waits

and waits

and waits

20 minutes later and hes not gone

I ring them up again, no answer

fcuk it, had enough, im going home, need to get sorted for the races.

driving to the east lancs and parked outside a fucking chippy feeding his fat fucking lazy workshy gob is fat bastard home delivery wanker.

so I gets out and asks if he has a parcel for me.

told him worlsey is a minutes away and hes a fat cunt

took his reg

massive complaint coming

useless

workshy

fucking

prick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.