Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers Disability Football Club

C86

c86 a suggestion, how about looking at kids game as well.

i am sure we could get 11 kids say 10 and over to play their equivalents from bwdsa.

i would be the best mummysfatboyfriendintheworld.

i would stump a good few quid for the lad to play.

UPDATE

Steve the coach at BWDFC knows all about this thread, I believe his owd fella comes on here, introduce yourself :good:

Djorkaeff is running a "WW Vets" race night in Nov to raise funds for the team plus give some to charity. He asked if BWDFC and Bolton Kidz2gether would like to benefit, I have snatched his hand off. I'll let Djorkaeff post the details of the Race Night, sure mods will make sticky.

WW Owd Men V BWDFC Mixed players

Steve wants a match between WW and BWDFC, "A FRIENDLY" lads :pardon:

With Steve?s working as a coach at BWFC he obviously as contacts etc.

He is going to ask permission to play the match at the Reebok at the end of the season, use the match as an opportunity to publicise BWDFC, WW? :rofl: etc. This not definite, in the early stages but would be good eh?

C86

Count the dribbler in!

• 2 weeks later...

folks,

i have a trophy going begging... i had the idea of The Damaunt Cup to be annual charity event for M28 sunday leaguers to give something back... frankly a lot of them cant be arsed. please take this off my hands, and use it for something worthwhile. i would loved to be involved in anyway, but the trophy is there. all i want is it to be used for something charridy related- not much better than this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.