Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V West Ham

M G WHITES

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit torn between going and not. I have been to all the cup games since the move to the Reebok and enjoyed a lot of them as there is something good about a night match.

However after Sunderland and Stoke I am wondering whether it will be a waste of an evening. I have never been so bored at a football match. Watching Horwich RMI in the 70s and 80s was better than this.

However part of me thinks that Megson may have nothing to lose and may actually go with two wingers and 2 up front. The other part thinks that some may be rested and Robinson may be back in the team as a defensive left winger.

May wait till the team is announced as I can get there in 10 mins.

Is it pay on the door as there is nothing on the official site?

Looking for prices and deadlines on the official website is good fun.

Been on 5 minutes and still no confirmation of pricing for West Ham game.

Can't imagine it helps!

I'll be there anyway - one of those games that, if you can make it, time to show our true colours.

Hope any of those fans who aren't going at this stage simply due to being pissed off with the atmosphere will make the effort as, I reckon, the lads have never needed picking up like this before.

Come on you Whitemen

Looking for prices and deadlines on the official website is good fun.

Been on 5 minutes and still no confirmation of pricing for West Ham game.

Can't imagine it helps!

I'll be there anyway - one of those games that, if you can make it, time to show our true colours.

Hope any of those fans who aren't going at this stage simply due to being pissed off with the atmosphere will make the effort as, I reckon, the lads have never needed picking up like this before.

Come on you Whitemen

Today it was ?13 for East lower,if you are a season tcket holder,?15 pay on door mornnite is my guess :pardon:

He posted that.

I suspended his account (with a view to reinstating it as soon as Megson has left) and he's unhappy, claiming I've banned him for no reason.

I'm merely trying to help him keep his word.

Answers on a postcard to:

You just can't win, Traf.

Giveitup,

Asabadjob,

Ficklesville.

Like I said: I can't win on this one.

Now he says I'm aiming below the belt, so I've reopened his account and he can post whatever the fuck he likes until he gets himself banned.

Like I said: I can't win on this one.

Now he says I'm aiming below the belt, so I've reopened his account and he can post whatever the fuck he likes until he gets himself banned.

thanks traf - I won't get banned I know what you are saying, like I said I've switched the record off re megson - onward and upward.

Guest Frandsen08
I'm in, it can't possibly be any worse then Saturday.

now that is tempting fate ;)

I will be there, i'm hoping a win could kick start the season but then again...

i bloody hope so

Edited by Frandsen08

Lee on from the start...three brillaint crosses and the third one Cohen jabs in!

Fans singing "That was Lee Chung...Korean and so young" (to Campo bells tune)

Then another run in from the touch line and Gardner links with Elamander and its 2-0!

Second half quiet until just before full time Klasnic belts one past the Hammers keeper (he came on for Gardner at 75mins)

Chicken balti pie and home.

Better than a lottery win, and as probably as likely!

Good.

Frankly, we can do without "support" like that.

frankly no we cant, there is next to no one there as it is, dont agree that people are just going to get on the teams back, but crap team selection and negative football will only bring one response regardless of what team you support.I honestly think that most fans have been very patient but that patience is now very thin.if all the people who were unhappy with the football stopped going then the ground would be empty. bolton can not afford to lose one single fan at the moment so unfortunatley will have to put up with the boo boys till they can put out something worth clapping for.

Just been and got tickets.

We've sold just over 5,000 for tonight. Add to the that paying on the night and the 500 or so from West Ham...Looking at a crowd of about 6,000 :mellow:

how come it's free

I thought people were aware of this offer?

Got given a flyer on saturday.

You have to ring the ticket office and give them the code "special supporter"

First 100 tickets are free, next 250 half price, all others ?1.50 off.

One of the lads here has just got a freebie a minute ago. Lady said not many seemed to know about it.

no more than 10,000 on toneet IMO. :good:

Plus I will be sat in the West Stand this evening for a change

Would be suprised if West Ham bring more than 1000, with our 5000 and a good game on SKY Leeds v Liverpool cannot see more than 7000 on, just the type of match I love, will feel like a proper fan toneet.Bring it on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.