Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Was Mark Davies............

Henry_VIII

Maybe he was dropped because he's done feck all...

Young dan, I am asking a question because I dont know and havent seen any reports as to why he didnt play, please dont turn this into another thread about shite players/manager/tactics etc it is being done to death on every other thread.

Just factual answers, if you dont know just dont reply.

Young dan, I am asking a question because I dont know and havent seen any reports as to why he didnt play, please dont turn this into another thread about shite players/manager/tactics etc it is being done to death on every other thread.

Just factual answers, if you dont know just dont reply.

Facts, these cunts don't use fact, just fucking rant and rant and then rant some more

injured yesterday? Ive not seen anything about why he didnt play.

He was arrested for continuous cottaging in Nelson Square toilets, when allowed bail he was then caught importuning with Bert Tyldsley in Manchester Arndale bus station toilets and was therefore kept in overnight, apparently he also had a Morrisons carrier bag with him and has also been charged with going equipped.

Released this morning apparently

Thought McCann was one of our better players on Saturday.

McCann was off the pace, by the end of the game he was really struggling to keep up with Stoke players. He also dives in a lot, gets skinned and generally has no passing ability. Muamba has improved this season, he needs good players around him though and the decision to take him off at HT baffled me.

• Site Supporter
McCann was off the pace, by the end of the game he was really struggling to keep up with Stoke players. He also dives in a lot, gets skinned and generally has no passing ability. Muamba has improved this season, he needs good players around him though and the decision to take him off at HT baffled me.

a centre mid pairing of cohen and muamba is far too naive. and seeing as cohen has goals in him, he was never coming off.

McCann was off the pace, by the end of the game he was really struggling to keep up with Stoke players. He also dives in a lot, gets skinned and generally has no passing ability.

Must have been my eyesight as he passed the ball around better than anybody on the park in the second half. Great pass to Klasnic nearly saw us score. First half he was awful, but they all were.

Strange how we all get different perceptions of the game?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.