Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That Moaning Scottish Fucker

Guest squidgy66

Guest squidgy66

Griping because he didn't get enough extra time. Practically any other manager in the English league would be up in front of the FA for what he has said.

Is he taking the piss after last week?

I hope the FA develop some balls for once and stick him on for it.

He's a graceless muppet

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

He will continue moaning as long as it pressures refs to give penalties to them like the Samuel tackle at OT last year.

If we didn't have such a spineless FA, they would throw the book at him.

He will continue moaning as long as it pressures refs to give penalties to them like the Samuel tackle at OT last year.

If we didn't have such a spineless FA, they would throw the book at him.

Exactly right on both points

They should hammer him for it, they should hammer every manager who talks about the referee afterwards

It's not heartfelt complaining, he's playing the long game, this outburst gets him a dodgy decision in his favour at some point in the future

• Site Supporter
Exactly right on both points

They should hammer him for it, they should hammer every manager who talks about the referee afterwards

It's not heartfelt complaining, he's playing the long game, this outburst gets him a dodgy decision in his favour at some point in the future

Allardyce is just about to go on sky sports explaining why their ref played a large part in Blackburns 6-2 reverse at the emirates.

He's a bully

Fortunately (for him) he leads the biggest club in the Prem and so gets away with it. The way he was berating the 4th official was a joke...the FA have been running a Respect campaign with Ray Winstone to set a better example to young kids

It is planned though, you will struggle to find the result today the press have taken his bait and are all questioning whether a 49 year old can run as quick as a 21 year old. ffs!

He did the same when we beat them 2 years ago, the press didn't ask him why he left Ronaldo on the bench, why he couldn't beat little Bolton - they just printed Fergies press release about Super Kev being 'Dirty Davies'

Guest Frandsen08

sorry fergie but you might be wrong on this one.

"ProZone analysis proves Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson got it so wrong over 'unfit' referee Alan Wiley"

"Statistics show ref covered more ground than all but seven players!"

• Site Supporter
sorry fergie but you might be wrong on this one.

"ProZone analysis proves Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson got it so wrong over 'unfit' referee Alan Wiley"

"Statistics show ref covered more ground than all but seven players!"

really?

Man United as a whole do it.

My lads mate plays for an Under 7's team....he is by far the best player, but he is shouting at the ref, and questioning his every decision against him....guess his favourite player ????..........Wayne Rooney, and the kid is a United season ticket holder.

For me that is no coincidence, he sees his team all over the ref every week.

Guest Frandsen08

the thing that makes me laugh is that it wasnt like he criticising him because he cost them a decision, fergie it just doin it to be a bigger twat than he already is

the thing that makes me laugh is that it wasnt like he criticising him because he cost them a decision, fergie it just doin it to be a bigger twat than he already is

I'm going to have to ask Little Whitt to explain that one to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.