Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Man U 1 Wanderers 0

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
If we play like we did in the last 25 week in week out, we may well have a very good season.

Thing is Ryan, as quickly as it's gone, we're already a quarter way through 8 points at this stage is relegation form. We can play even better than that but if we don't start to convert some of the chances into goals then we're pissing against the wind.

• Site Supporter
Thing is Ryan, as quickly as it's gone, we're already a quarter way through 8 points at this stage is relegation form. We can play even better than that but if we don't start to convert some of the chances into goals then we're pissing against the wind.

serious question, if we are in 13th how can it be relegation form?

though i do agree, we must improve results not performances.

• Site Supporter

ive just read that cohen, muamba and knight did NOT misplace a single pass between them on saturday.

and giggs pass completion rate was 59%!!! (though he did attempt about as many passes as the other 3 combined)

Edited by HomerJay

ive just read that cohen, muamba and knight did NOT misplace a single pass between them on saturday.

and giggs pass completion rate was 59%!!! (though he did attempt about as many passes as the other 3 combined)

I suppose Giggs flicks and crosses would be counted

• Moderators

ive some sympathy for him on both, though

first one, that deflection (by owen) was a fraction of a second before the ball hit him

second, quite few had opportunities to get us the ball back, and it was a top notch bit of football from them

ive some sympathy for him on both, though

first one, that deflection (by owen) was a fraction of a second before the ball hit him

second, quite few had opportunities to get us the ball back, and it was a top notch bit of football from them

I think the first one was pure clumsy and he should of done better but i agree about the 2nd. Muamba should of smashed Evra into the stand when he was breaking down the left instead of letting him run and run.

Just watched the game on manure tv, I hate that arrogant bastard crerand, slated Ricky saying he is a diver and he doesn't know how he gets away with it, still not decided if it was hand ball though, one thing is for sure it would have been a goal if the scum had scored it. Nice to see megson showing interest, He never stopped shouting.

Just watched the game on manure tv, I hate that arrogant bastard crerand, slated Ricky saying he is a diver and he doesn't know how he gets away with it, still not decided if it was hand ball though, one thing is for sure it would have been a goal if the scum had scored it. Nice to see megson showing interest, He never stopped shouting.

Then why watch it then? You know what you're going to get on that tv channel & frankly why you allow it in your living room, you've only got yourself to blame.

• Site Supporter

biggest load of crap ive ever read, what a wanker.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.