Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

C'mon Fulham Today.....

Neilpie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the only way to get rid of Megson!

If Megson is still in charge at the end of the season, we will not be in the premiership next season!

And yes I am a fan, I've had a season ticket for 20 year and always will do, but this is shit!

Well next season don't bother getting another season ticket, for that matter of fact don't bother coming again we can do with out you! Come on you white men! =D>

Don't often sign in and post but couldn't do it fast enough after reading this. :angry:

Without looking at the rest of the replies,I'd say most of them are along the lines of:

Fcuk off and watch Munich or something like that.

No,I'm no fan of Gary Megson and don't think he's up to the job at this level,but to want your team to lose,for whatever reason, Jesus wept.

Ah,feel a bit better now.

3pts today hopefully. :drinks:

Natasha posted a similar thread over on Burnden Aces a few days back.

The poll we had showed 80% not wanting our club to lose no matter what may happen if it did.

(ok we are only a tiny site and the 25 votes casts are neither here nor there in terms of statistical significance - but it does show an indication of how a few fans - who care enough to go to a footy forum and be bothered to cast a vote - really feel).

This was my reply on the thread -

I've seen Bolton lose far too many times - I'm certainly never going to start hoping they will lose for any reason.

As for managers, I've seen duffers like Nat Lofthouse, Jimmy McIlroy, Jimmy Meadows, Stan Anderson, George Mulhall, Charlie Wright and the very worst of them all - Sammy Lee - in charge of the club.

Mangers come and go - there's been plenty worse than Megson, believe me - I'll be here long after he's gone - so I'm not going to wish against the club for anyone.

Guest Frandsen08

oh so losing to fulham means megsons goes.is that part of his contract.

if you dont wanna watch this "shit" any more, dont.

Never want to lose and can't understand the reasoning that a defeat would be a good result as it would mean the last of Megson.

So lets say we lose today, potentially thats three points dropped in relation to the teams around us, and he doesn't get sacked.

Then the likes of neilpie want us to to lose to wolves, that could leave us further in the mire.

That could be six points adrift. Any incoming manager then has their work cut out trying to regain those lost points just to get even.

And given the calibre of managers we are likely to attract makes that even harder. So be careful what you wish for.

Neil, you've used words like hopefully & c'mon Fulham so that that very much states you are looking forward to a loss, so which is it, you want us to lose or should you have words like, it pains me to say it or with a heavy heart etc? 20 years or not, you are not giving the impression of actually being a Bolton fan.

It's an odd concept, I for one, doesn't understand. I'm sure folk who've gone down will be grateful for your thoughts.

Edited by no balls

fact?

Not fact, but my opinion!

The players are not happy(arguing after 2 mins last week)

The fans are pissed off(I know a lot of people who are not going till Megson has gone)

I was probabally wrong saying what I said, but I woke up this morning how many more defeats till megson gets sacked!

and I for one can't wait!

I will be happy if we win today, and apologise for what I posted this morning, I just woke up in a pissed off mood!

FFS, do other clubs have 'fans' like these?

Pretty much so, I have a mate who is a ST holder for Palace, and he wants them to go on a losing streak so that Warnock will get the boot. I also know another bloke who watches Luton most weeks, and he was delighted at the poor run of results at the start of the season, as it saw Harford get sacked.

Not fact, but my opinion!

The players are not happy(arguing after 2 mins last week)

The fans are pissed off(I know a lot of people who are not going till Megson has gone)

I was probabally wrong saying what I said, but I woke up this morning how many more defeats till megson gets sacked!

and I for one can't wait!

I will be happy if we win today, and apologise for what I posted this morning, I just woke up in a pissed off mood!

fuck um

I support Bolton not the manager.

Anyone who want's us to lose today can chuck emselves into the croal for all i care.

Pretty much so, I have a mate who is a ST holder for Palace, and he wants them to go on a losing streak so that Warnock will get the boot. I also know another bloke who watches Luton most weeks, and he was delighted at the poor run of results at the start of the season, as it saw Harford get sacked.

Neil Warnock is a worse manager than our Gary! But even if he were Bolton manager I would never ever wish Bolton to lose! That is wrong on so many levels! :nea:

Hopefully a big win for Fulham today, then it will be time to go Megson........

Can't believe I'm saying this but I can't watch this shit anymore!!

If they lose and Megson gets the sack as a result then at least you can say that every cloud......... But to hope that your team loses makes you a wanker of the highest order.

If they lose and Megson gets the sack as a result then at least you can say that every cloud......... But to hope that your team loses makes you a wanker of the highest order.
the sad thing about these deluded fans is we can lose this week and every week till end of season, go down and still stick with megson. I for one dont see him getting the sack whatever, so wanting to lose matches is the idea of a nob.

Who the fuck,

who the fuck,

who the fuck is Neilpie?

Who the fuck is Neilpie?

I'm a good friend of Neil Pie. He's one of the staunchest supporters of the club that I've known during my time at Burnden and the Reebok. He's very passionate but diplomacy isn't his strong point admittedly. I know he's got a slating on here for his comments this morning, and while I wouldn't say I agree with him, his opinion seems to mirror a small but significant portion of our support. He's not the first person I've heard express this idea, and I'm sure he won't be the last. Incidently, I also know Spider and would like to offer both Neil Pie and Spider the opportunity to fight things out as God intended within the squared circle. Despite the fact that you've both just called each other 'cunts' the chances are you'd both get on rather well! Release the Neil Pie 1. He's never going to win the booker prize, but I guarantee you that his heart's in the clubs long term future as much as anyone else on here....!

I'm a good friend of Neil Pie. He's one of the staunchest supporters of the club that I've known during my time at Burnden and the Reebok. He's very passionate but diplomacy isn't his strong point admittedly. I know he's got a slating on here for his comments this morning, and while I wouldn't say I agree with him, his opinion seems to mirror a small but significant portion of our support. He's not the first person I've heard express this idea, and I'm sure he won't be the last. Incidently, I also know Spider and would like to offer both Neil Pie and Spider the opportunity to fight things out as God intended within the squared circle. Despite the fact that you've both just called each other 'cunts' the chances are you'd both get on rather well! Release the Neil Pie 1. He's never going to win the booker prize, but I guarantee you that his heart's in the clubs long term future as much as anyone else on here....!

Imbecile or wanker? you decide.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.