Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

About The Recent Poll

Where's that?

As for debating anything with you:

I don't argue with idiots: they drag me down to their level and then beat me on experience.

i hear of a ignore button, i need to learn to not talk people who havnt a clue or the people who troll or just press this ignore button (if i knew where it was).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aNother defination of a troll for you there.

Please make a thread about it and ill post my answer in there.

Traf it makes me laugh that you care so much about the things that mean so little, why dont you get a grip and talk about the club thats in depordy instead.

Oh dear, down to name calling are we? You obviously don't see my point. Answer any of my questions and I'll explain.

• Moderators
i hear of a ignore button, i need to learn to not talk people who havnt a clue or the people who troll or just press this ignore button (if i knew where it was).

Please come back in a few years when you aren't quite so angry.

• Site Supporter

Try

MY CONTROLS > MANAGE IGNORED USERS

Hopefully there's an "IGNORE ALL" tab!

Try

MY CONTROLS > MANAGE IGNORED USERS

Hopefully there's an "IGNORE ALL" tab!

Thankfully, that works, because I have all the other Mods on ignore.

What's the odds that Carlos has wittily suggested he'd like to ignore me?

• Members
Are you guys really serious when you all put Mark Hughes as our next manager? 57% of you think hes going to be our next manager?

then the next Mananger with the most votes is ermm Owen Coyle? are you lot in Cuckoo land or what?

There is no way on gods earth we will get any where near these 2, not in a million years! Wake up! we are a small club that used to be a family club who players used to love playing for, now we are a small club hated by everyone, who boo everyone with a average 20 k gate. Our club will fall until we realise this and appreciate what we have.

So this means around 60 % of fans, around the same that didnt accept Megson when he first come wont accpet the next manager. The manager that we will recruit will be out of a job for a reason, with the exception of Mark Hughes (never coming) they have all been sacked and theres no way a manager will leave a better club to come here atm, the fans have to start rebuilding now before its to late.

We are a club that is on the downwards spiral and this is caused by the majority of fans. Why did Gartside make this decision? what a idiot.

The irony here is delicious.

Are you guys really serious when you all put Mark Hughes as our next manager? 57% of you think hes going to be our next manager?

then the next Mananger with the most votes is ermm Owen Coyle? are you lot in Cuckoo land or what?

There is no way on gods earth we will get any where near these 2, not in a million years! Wake up! we are a small club that used to be a family club who players used to love playing for, now we are a small club hated by everyone, who boo everyone with a average 20 k gate. Our club will fall until we realise this and appreciate what we have.

So this means around 60 % of fans, around the same that didnt accept Megson when he first come wont accpet the next manager. The manager that we will recruit will be out of a job for a reason, with the exception of Mark Hughes (never coming) they have all been sacked and theres no way a manager will leave a better club to come here atm, the fans have to start rebuilding now before its to late.

We are a club that is on the downwards spiral and this is caused by the majority of fans. Why did Gartside make this decision? what a idiot.

Fcuking bollocks

Megson did 5 or 6 times what allardyce didnt do for 10 years and thats bring in players for the long term future with world class potential. This could now be ripped away from us!

Cahill, Muamba and Davies? Depends how you define world class potential IMO. Cahill could go on to be a very good Premier League defender and possibly make the England team, but World class in the sense of Hierro and Cannavaro? I doubt it. Muamba seems pretty limited but talented at what he does. Again, he's never gonna be a Pirlo or a Makelele. Mark Davies - neat and tidy, bit of creativity, but nothing that makes me think we've got the new Paul Scholes on our hands.

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that Megson had a policy of buying young and English where possible. But let's not kid ourselves that we have a team verging on greatness and glory, who's potential has now been stripped away now that they've lost their guru in Megson.

At the moment - I'd asses our squad as slightly under strength for a Premier League side - but with enough quality and experience to pull ourselves into mid table with the right man at the helm and a little investment.

And, just as a polite request, could you please put stop putting 'hahahahahahahaha' throughout your posts. It is intensely annoying - as are your repeated demands that I 'wake up'!

Ta

Guest bwfcdan
Megson did 5 or 6 times what allardyce didnt do for 10 years and thats bring in players for the long term future with world class potential. This could now be ripped away from us!

Hahaha this guy is taking the piss :rofl:

Its an indication how high the fans are setting there sights. Where not getting no superstar manager, the overall point of my message is WE NEED TO WAKE UP before its too late!

Before Man City, Hughes managed Blackburn, why would you think we are too small for him? Who else is giving him a job - not the SKY 4, not Spurs, Villa, Everton, Sundeland, Brum, Stoke or Fulham either. Obviously not Man City or Blackburn.

So in the premiership, that leaves Wigan, Hull, Pompey, Wolves, Burnley, West Ham and little old Bolton.

So why not?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.