Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gareth Robinson On Ssn

fatshaft

I really don't think the supporters association speak for the majority of fans & I hope the general SSNs watchers know that.

As an aside, I'm sure he's a nice bloke but FFS if you know you're going to be on TV, dress yourself properly, man!

• Site Supporter
I really don't think the supporters association speak for the majority of fans & I hope the general SSNs watchers know that.

As an aside, I'm sure he's a nice bloke but FFS if you know you're going to be on TV, dress yourself properly, man!

how many are in the bwsa?

a couple of hundred?

Sadly, yes.

I'm not really keen on fans being interviewed on SKY, but I don't ever want the BWSA to speak for me.

I explained who I was/we were and they said they preferred to speak with an "official organisation". I told them about how many members we had: they said they'd check us out and possibly come back to me!

We'll not hear from them, once they've checked us out! :D

And I was all set to go "global" wearing a Nat Lofthouse t-shirt!

Sadly, yes.

I'm not really keen on fans being interviewed on SKY, but I don't ever want the BWSA to speak for me.

I explained who I was/we were and they said they preferred to speak with an "official organisation". I told them about how many members we had: they said they'd check us out and possibly come back to me!

And that is one of the sad things around our club, that a max of couple of hundred folk who I'd probably not like to be stuck in a room with (& probably vice versa) are seen as the official organisation o our club. Football's on it's back end, it really is.

• Site Supporter
And that is one of the sad things around our club, that a max of couple of hundred folk who I'd probably not like to be stuck in a room with (& probably vice versa) are seen as the official organisation o our club. Football's on it's back end, it really is.

What happened to that geezer who went in and kicked arse in the BWSA elections and then joined WW to try and get some members/support for his cause? Does he still come on here? Pea Wet I think he was called.

Ne'er mind Mr Robinson: he came across as half lucid.

What about the "general public" they interviewed outside the ticket office yesterday?

Did you think so? I thoutght he was poor & Monkey Heeed? FFS, no mate, really, no!

Did you see the BBC news, they went on the town hall square. Thank fuck Bernhard is no longer (God rest his soul) or they'd have probably tried to interview him too!

• Site Supporter
What happened to that geezer who went in and kicked arse in the BWSA elections and then joined WW to try and get some members/support for his cause? Does he still come on here? Pea Wet I think he was called.

Done a search. He was Pea lad. Last posted 3 Dec, last visit today.

Come on Pea Lad, did you take over the world? Is Robinson talking for all of us/all of BWSA/just himself?

Sadly, yes.

Time to start deleting some threads then!

Shall I post a 'Which is your favourite of the Sky TV Channels of which all are great?' poll?

How do you become an 'official' organisation btw?

Sadly, yes.

How many 'official' organisations have had Phil Gartside at their charity bash reminiscing about getting lifted at Notts County?

• Moderators
Done a search. He was Pea lad. Last posted 3 Dec, last visit today.

Come on Pea Lad, did you take over the world? Is Robinson talking for all of us/all of BWSA/just himself?

Good lad is Chris, was on the trip to Germany.

Last I heard was he managed to secure funding for the official supporters for the next 10 years, which is a massive achievement.

They then chucked him out for posting on here and/or other websites.

Basically, in my words not his, they are a bunch of cunts.

A load of technophobic coffin dodgers purporting to represent us all when clearly; nothing could be further from the truth.

Sadly, yes.

Shame, but well done for at least trying.

Pea Lad, aye, Crispy Cock as Big E introduced him.

One of the genuinley nicest lads you could want to meet and Bolton through and through.

Whoever could doubt him has got some serious issues in their heads or have ulterior motives.

• Site Supporter
Good lad is Chris, was on the trip to Germany.

Last I heard was he managed to secure funding for the official supporters for the next 10 years, which is a massive achievement.

They then chucked him out for posting on here and/or other websites.

Basically, in my words not his, they are a bunch of cunts.

A load of technophobic coffin dodgers purporting to represent us all when clearly; nothing could be further from the truth.

Of that there is no doubt. I met him in Fanzone and he came across as being genuine in his venture to capture BWSA for the supporters and away from the werthers suckers. I told him I'd consider joining BWSA as and when it became a true reflection of the real supporters of BWFC rather than a dreary little group of people who wore at least 30 badges on each lapel of their sports coats.

He never came back and reported on his success/failure.

Edited by MickyD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.