Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gareth Robinson On Ssn

fatshaft

Of that there is no doubt. I met him in Fanzone and he came across as being genuine in his venture to capture BWSA for the supporters and away from the werthers suckers. I told him I'd consider joining BWSA as and when it became a true reflection of the real supporters of BWFC rather than a dreary little group of people who wore at least 30 badges on each lapel of their sports coats.

He never came back and reported on his success/failure.

Howsabout we do it then? All it needs is more of us than them

Sadly, yes.

I'm not really keen on fans being interviewed on SKY, but I don't ever want the BWSA to speak for me.

I explained who I was/we were and they said they preferred to speak with an "official organisation". I told them about how many members we had: they said they'd check us out and possibly come back to me!

We'll not hear from them, once they've checked us out! :D

And I was all set to go "global" wearing a Nat Lofthouse t-shirt!

So thats why whenever Bolton fans get interviewed they make us look like twats. We are gonna get another 2nd rate manager arent we? :angry:

Sadly, yes.

I'm not really keen on fans being interviewed on SKY, but I don't ever want the BWSA to speak for me.

I explained who I was/we were and they said they preferred to speak with an "official organisation". I told them about how many members we had: they said they'd check us out and possibly come back to me!

Happy New Year Traf. John Thomas aka OllyReedHangover wishes you a good un. Why wouldn't anyone seek the views of a non official organisation is beyond me

Sadly, yes.

I may be wrong but I'm sure they've had that KUMB lot from West Ham on <_< .

• Site Supporter
I'm an educated man, and I know what kind of language is fucking appropriate. :::lol:::
It'd be like the flag all over again!

Traf, if you get on please could you try and say Clackervalve or offer your opinion on the referee for Saturday!

SSN - So, there we have Traf from WW giving his opinion on Megson's sacking. One final thing, what about the ref you've got on Saturday?

Traf - He's a . . . he's a . . . he's . . . actually, I'd prefer not to comment on that if you don't mind.

The actual answer would be:

"I don't think he's any better or any worse than the others. They all possess similar qualities."

Not challenging your command of English, Traf, but the word you're looking for might be 'characteristics'.

'qualities' is far too positive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.