Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

Megson payoff + Coyle compo + outstanding debt = ?70m+ outstanding BWFC debt.

Shocking for a club our size.

Lets hope Coyle can continue to work with small budgets.

I think BWFC are hoping that the new academy will pay dividends in the non too distant future.

The facilities look good now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to a Burnley fan at work, it seems they thought that Coyle would turn us down, I suppose we would never have expected Allardyce to leave us like that. They all want Curbishley to take over, I told him about the Warnock thing on SSN last night, tears formed in his eyes at that point.

The Bolton 'News' says a deal by end of play today. He should drag it out, you don't want your first match being a 5-0 reverse at Arsenal.

Is it normal for the lads to go to the Reebok for training?

Been training there quite a lot recently with the snow.

Burnley season-ticket holder at work is confident that Coyle will not move and that he is using this to ease out a few more ?M to spend in January. I tried to point out the error in his view but his is certain he'll stay at Burnley.

Obviously something in this - as surely Coyle would of dismissed it when in contact with Sky.

It think Coyle is being very professional about it all and keeping quiet, that's the only way. Media speculation sells advertising space and they will always try to find a story out of a line and take it to the 'other' context.

It think Coyle is being very professional about it all and keeping quiet, that's the only way. Media speculation sells advertising space and they will always try to find a story out of a line and take it to the 'other' context.

I did think this afterwards to be honest. No news is good news I guess, which funnily enough applies to both clubs.

You can't make statements like that and then not follow it!

Us workers need an update.

Nothings going unfortunately. Just a few camera shots of the players and saying Coyle isn't back from Scotland until tonight.

Here is a link if you want to follow SSN, (providing your work allows it)

www.TVCatchup.com - sign up and you'll get all the freeview channels.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.