Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that chick with the knashers?

No didn't see her. Managed to pick one of only a few munters on the checkout though. Pissed me off, I only realised after getting blocked in. No wonder the queue was so fucking short.

• Site Supporter

It is looking very likely that Burnley are looking for a new manager this week after the most reliable of sources, Alan Nixon, confirmed this morning that Owen Coyle is going to Bolton and should be in place there for their game against Arsenal on Wednesday.

who the fuck is alan nixon?

Guest Frandsen08
Does he still make appearances in the reserves?

not sure but did you see the goal he scored for them one game? it was class

• Site Supporter
If you want a real laugh, read their messageboard :rofl:

One guy off there didn't seem to be too bothered at losing Coyle.

He's been to the turf....used one of the better( so we're now lead to believe) budgets in the championship to get us into 6th place...just...

We won the play-off lottery (pick any one from four)

After riding the wave of promotion euphoria for a few weeks, reality is now kicking in, and we are firmly on course for a relegation spot in April.(sorry, but this doesn't make him any kind of miracle worker in my book...he was just the man "in situ" when our fortunes changed.)

OC has proved unable/unwilling to field a team with any kind of 90 minute defence for months now, and his lack of strength in sticking by his old pals/mates doesn't look like changing any time soon. We now have the chance to get a manager who may just have the "nous" to keep us in this division...and could even have a few shillings in the kitty to boot.

I'd back Curbs or Coppel any day of the week over OC in that respect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.