Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice comment from PG , on behalf of the club "welcome home" Owen Coyle or words to that effect

I do find It ironic that we are being accused of poaching coyle by burnley fans by unsettling him, isnt that exactly what theyre doing to paul lambert at norwich?!!!

unfortunately burnley this is what happens when you are the smallest club in the league, you lose your best assets until you have established yourself as we did with alan thompson etc, weve put the work in and reaped the rewards

football is a cruel old game sometimes but thats how it is

chicken heed's on his way there now I bet to get on the tv! :D

SSN Reporter: So, are you pleased with your new manager?

ChickenPerson: Err, yeh, he's dead good you know, will know about tactics and stuff. He's a lej-und too.

SSN Reporter: What do you think he will bring to the club?

ChickenPerson: I'm not sure, I'll have to wait and see if he goes in t'Ikon or not,

Still tedious? Trust me I have a very good source...

Was referring to the ongoing situation rather than your personal claim to being ITK.

Fair do's though, might be a little less skeptical next time you give us some info! :good:

"To be brutally honest, we will most likely [Norwich] be in the Championship, and so will Burnley."

What a cracker.

Now fuck off you inbred gurning smelly bastards, sick of the sight of you.

COYWM.

Oh when the Whites go marching in!!!!!!

• Site Supporter

Really pleased. I think he will do the most important job of uniting all the fans and bringing some positivity which sadly has been missing over the last 12 months. I am liking the comments from both him and Gartside. Just seen Garty interviewed on SSN, made me laugh "I have a list in my bag" (Reminicent of the fax in my pocket!) He went onto say there was only Coyle who he wanted and he genuinley sounded like a true fan - great! Let's hope there is a crowd swell for next weeks game and a unique atmosphere. Welcome Owen. COYWM! =D>

Edited by desperado

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.