Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

I am quite pissed now so please excuse me :D

I am very exited about the next few years.

I have for the last few years been watching the whites for one reason only: getting out of the house for a few hours and meeting my mates while supping as many beers as possible. (I dont get out much).

The worst part of my day has usually started at 3.00 pm.

Hopefully this will now change.

Viva la revolution

thats the difference.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good thing about this is that I sense that Coyle feels he is coming to a team that has some ambition

and future. I think if say Portsmouth would of offered him a job he would of turned them down.

All credit to Gartside for convincing him.

?????????????

Alan Nixon Article.................

Coyle named new Bolton boss after 1million compensation fee agreed :yahoo:

I think Mssrs Kilby & Flood would like Burnley fans think it was 3.6million!

Hats off to Mr Gartside !!

"Coyle is planning to take assistant Sandy Stewart and coach John Henry"

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Owen-...icle281789.html

Edited by dirty barsteward

Alan Nixon Article.................

Coyle named new Bolton boss after 1million compensation fee agreed :yahoo:

I think Mssrs Kilby & Flood would like Burnley fans think it was 3.6million!

Hats off to Mr Gartside !!

"Coyle is planning to take assistant Sandy Stewart and coach John Henry"

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Owen-...icle281789.html

Gartside deserves a lot of credit for this. He stuck to his guns on the 1 million and then got the break he deserved when Kilby & Flood opened their gobs again this week about recruiting a new manager. Once that lead to the threat of Constructive Dismissal, they didn't have a leg to stand on.

I see that article mentions:

Coyle went through a final day of haggling and legal wrangles before being cleared to leave his roll-on deal at Turf Moor and sign a contract at the Reebok until the summer of 2013.

So I make that a 3 and a half year contract at Bolton!

It was only a few months ago everyone wanted Gartside out because its him who appointed Lee & Megson, now everyone is saying he has the club & fans at heart????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyway I presume im gonna have to have skysports news on all Monday night so I dont miss the press conference, even then it will probably be edited

It was only a few months ago everyone wanted Gartside out because its him who appointed Lee & Megson, now everyone is saying he has the club & fans at heart????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyway I presume im gonna have to have skysports news on all Monday night so I dont miss the press conference, even then it will probably be edited

Me and Bolty didn't for starters , so your wrong

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.