Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Call Of Duty

• Moderators
Been on PS3 now for over a year, everyone been saying I need to get this Call Of Duty. Just been looking ont net and its around ?40, the robbing barstewards.

Anyone on here got it?

Is it any good?

Anywhere sell it cheap?

Cheers in advance.

It was ?26 when release. See the thread in Geeks Corner.

Been on PS3 now for over a year, everyone been saying I need to get this Call Of Duty. Just been looking ont net and its around ?40, the robbing barstewards.

Anyone on here got it?

Is it any good?

Anywhere sell it cheap?

Cheers in advance.

Its ?33 at Amazon

well im almost 30 - i think it takes an adult to appreciate the complexity of these games, the graphics, they playability, the shear genius that goes into producing something like this... but its the kid in you that is still up playing team death matches at 3am on a school night!

• Site Supporter

It is what's wrong with kids today. They think they can stick a knife in or shoot someone and get a few points. If someone does it back to them they get to wait 5 seconds and rejoin the fight.

• Site Supporter

Anyone on here got it?

Is it any good?

Anywhere sell it cheap?

Cheers in advance.

THIS fellow doesn't think much of it!!

• Site Supporter

had my ps3 for a week and its broke on me.. Not even had chance to play COD2 yet..

Unreal tournament's a pretty cool game..

We have an ex-squaddie at work, and its a pretty fun game to wind him up about how rubbish at the game he is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.