Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Window - In And Out

i never said he was. i said he was better than beckford.

Not sure he is but I wouldn't want either of them. It's difficult to think of a striker in this country that we can afford and would do us any good other than Klasnic on a permanent basis.

• Site Supporter
Not sure he is but I wouldn't want either of them. It's difficult to think of a striker in this country that we can afford and would do us any good other than Klasnic on a permanent basis.

Agreed about Klasnic.

One striker, however unlikely it may seem, might just be available on loan for rest of season.

Knows where the net is.

Desparately needs games.

Michael Owen?

Que abuse

Bid going in for Nugent tomorrow allegedly - they value him at ?3 million. Suspect we value him at half that price on a good day.

senderos wants to leave arsenal.

worth a punt?

I'd have Senderos over AOB, Knight and Shittu. Whether he'd want to move to us is a totally different question though!

I dont think Beckford is a Premiership player, but at least we'd get our money back if we took a punt on him and it didn't pay off.

I think Senderos would be after a "bigger club" than ourselves and I think he's a bit rubbish too.

Reo Coker would be great but I'm not sure Villa want to sell and I think he's a London boy and would want to go back down there

Agreed about Klasnic.

One striker, however unlikely it may seem, might just be available on loan for rest of season.

Knows where the net is.

Desparately needs games.

Michael Owen?

Que abuse

Was thinking about that myself, however doubtful it would be, but it would always be worth a try.

Would also do the same for Owen Hargreaves, can't imagine Fergie sticking him straight into first team action after his lenghty layoff, but we'd be able to give him a half season platform to prove his fitness for a late rally into the world cup squad.

We've had the Davies', let's try the Owens'

• Site Supporter
Agreed about Klasnic.

Knows where the net is.

Desparately needs games.

Michael Owen?

Que abuse

Berbatov is injured and may need surgery so I doubt they would let Owen go loan for the rest of the season, seeing

as though they do not have any other strikers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.