Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyles Total Football

HomerJay

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...5869194,00.html

slowly but surely. sounds good to me.

plus players have been given more freedom to attack. not sure that will help us defensivley?

I thought our back 4 looked more organised on Sunday than any other time this season also I was particularly impressed that the back 4 passed the ball out rather than just hoof it all the time, all in all it was an encouraging start.

I thought our back 4 looked more organised on Sunday than any other time this season also I was particularly impressed that the back 4 passed the ball out rather than just hoof it all the time, all in all it was an encouraging start.

It was a lot more encouraging imo. When Zat Knight skinned Fabregas (think it was him) my heart nearly stopped but it was much better from him in particular. I think we will improve over time and attack is the way to go especially against lower teams.

Thought that Sunday was a definate improvement, especially the way we took the game to them for spells in the 2nd half. On another day it could have definately been a different story. I think it's unfortunate the way the fixtures have worked out, leaving us with a tricky week, but if we could nick a point on Wed it would just be a bonus. If Wednesday does end in defeat hopefully we can get a morale boosting win again Sheff Utd before the big game against Burnley.

Controversial comment number 3235 - Kevin Davies needs his services reassessed.

As much as I like him, I dont think there will be much call for his style of play under Owen Coyle in the long term. He can't head for toffee and if Chunky puts as many crosses in the box as he did yesterday then Coyle will be looking at Elmander, who's head isnt quite as ten-bob bit shaped.

Controversial comment number 3235 - Kevin Davies needs his services reassessed.

As much as I like him, I dont think there will be much call for his style of play under Owen Coyle in the long term. He can't head for toffee and if Chunky puts as many crosses in the box as he did yesterday then Coyle will be looking at Elmander, who's head isnt quite as ten-bob bit shaped.

He's coming up for 33, be retiring soon.

Agree the back four looked more organised with the exception of Robinson who seems to go missing a lot; saying that he was better overall than Steinson. Me thinks the full back positions are particular week at the moment

Some mentioned Elmander taking over the role up front; from what I have seen of him and his performance when he came on yesterday I dont believe he will be at the club for much longer - hope he proves me wrong and turns into a real legend.

It does look promising overall though because we now believe in the club

COYWM

fcuk me, i hope coyle 'sells' it to davies

leaving him out against sheff u

bottom lip will have room for bige to sit down

I know he a Sheffield lad but is he an owl or a blade? Im guessing he an Owl with a statment like that. No offense Big E :good:

The reason our full backs and defence are over worked is because we dont have a decent midfield. Muamba wont score from where he plays, neither will McCann.

Call him what you want but Nolan always chipped in with a few goals, but he`s history.

Cohen's bagged a few this season (perhaps not for a while) as have CYL and Taylor.

you can't have all you midfield off trying to score goals, even free flowing football masters Arsenal have a Song/Denilson/Diaby type sat as a midfield spoiler

Cohen's bagged a few this season (perhaps not for a while) as have CYL and Taylor.

you can't have all you midfield off trying to score goals, even free flowing football masters Arsenal have a Song/Denilson/Diaby type sat as a midfield spoiler

The problem is our spoilers dont spoil very well................

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.