Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arsenal 4 Wanderers 2

Guest bwfcdan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont mind losing 4 - 2 at Arsenal when we have a go, especially when they play like they have for parts of the second half.

Burnley is massive now, i think we will win by two or three. I just hope the old guard are back on the night because i can see it getting really nasty after we spank them.

• Site Supporter
one question homerjay, r u a real bolton fan or a mole?? ive only just started posting on here but have been reading comments for a cpl of years and you dont half spout some fking garbage. clueless

blah blah

instead of resorting to personal attacks, how about you enlighten me with some actual debate?

same goes that troy bloke.

Edited by HomerJay

blah blah

instead of resorting to personal attacks, how about you enlighten me with some actual debate?

same goes that troy bloke.

Think I'd rather debate about transformers with my 5yr old tbh!

Old transformers is the best btw!

I am gutted. We didn't dererve that. We played really well but as usual that fat unfit cunt of a ref helped them. How the fuck that equaliser was allowed to stand I will never know. Wiley is a cheat and has proved it over and over again when he refs us.

It all started to go wrong with the foul on Davies. The ref should have blown and booked him and it would be a different story.

Correct!He couldn't wait to throw a yellow at Muamba seconds earlier for fcuk all so why did the cheatin fcuk not stop it after the tackle on Davies.Still in shock that he actually had the balls to give us a penalty the spineless tw@t.Fcuk it anyway its gone now and we played well,if we play like that against the other teams around us we should be ok.Could be worse,we could be The Dingles.

Fantastic performance shows what we can actually do with Coyle in charge, Shame about the dirty french git doing what he does best and Wiley missing it but we should have cleared it. Jussi at fault for first two goals then luck that it got to him for the third but belting goal for their fourth. But we kept on going and with more patience in front of goal and abit more confidence we could of had a few more. Very positive and we just need to build on it. Hope Davies and Robinson aren't out for long.

I am gutted. We didn't dererve that. We played really well but as usual that fat unfit cunt of a ref helped them. How the fuck that equaliser was allowed to stand I will never know. Wiley is a cheat and has proved it over and over again when he refs us.

Agree bbc reckon it was a red card,shafted again in a top 4 game-sick of it

Guest Frandsen08
He was in net against Lincoln,

yeah i know , i mean after a poor jussi display sheff U come at the right time so coyle can see what habsi can do

Edited by Frandsen08

Fantastic performance shows what we can actually do with Coyle in charge, Shame about the dirty french git doing what he does best and Wiley missing it but we should have cleared it. Jussi at fault for first two goals then luck that it got to him for the third but belting goal for their fourth. But we kept on going and with more patience in front of goal and abit more confidence we could of had a few more. Very positive and we just need to build on it. Hope Davies and Robinson aren't out for long.

• Moderators

didn't see the first

jussi was no doubt fuming and lost concentration after the assault

talk of dropping him, ffs

and homo, davies is far from my favourite player, but for 30 minutes post half time he was unplayable

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.