Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any Petrolheads On Here?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mk 1 Fiesta Finesse (White)

Mk 2 Fiesta Sport (White)

Mk 3 Fiesta Ghia (Red - thought it wouldn't show the dirt as much as a white one)

Renault Clio mk1 16V (Burgundy(ish) - to show even less dirt than a red or white one) - Engine seized at 72k miles but it was a company car so I didn't care.

Peugeot 106Gti (Blue)

Peugeot 206Gti (Blue)

Toyota Corolla (Blue)

Focus Ghia (Blue, auto - fine for driving in traffic, shite in snow)

Next car soon - prob another Focus or Fiesta. Stuck with blue ones as they seem to show the dirt least of all.

Silver cars show the dirt least - factamundo :good:

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Right ....

My car history is :

Opel kadett gold n reg

Mini 1275GT brown s reg

Fiesta XR2 silver v reg

Nova 1.2 SR Red B Reg

205 GTI (1.9)D reg

Sierra Cosworth White K reg

Vauxhall Calibra 2.5 V6 Black L Reg

Honda Accord 2ltr N Reg

(jacked my job in sold car and fucked off to america for 6 months)

Maestro B reg shitty champagne

Rover 214 red P Reg

Cavalier 2ltr SRI N Reg Gold

Peugeot 306 N reg red

Megane 1.8 diesel green 05 plate

Megane GT Silver 57 plate

Now got 2 cars the megane GT and an 04 clio sport 182 in blue

Best car the cozzy without a doubt.

Worst a toss up between the maestro and the rover though the rover never let me down which I can't say for the maestro

edit to add... I had an Alfa 156 2.5 V6 in silver S reg too which was a cracking car (between the 306 and first megane

Edited by jazza

• Site Supporter

All these little engined cars! Ive got a 6 litre Yank Tank in the garage, mind you petrol is 15p a litre here. Had a 4.8L TVR Cerbera when I lived in the UK. That was a beast. As were the repair bills....

My Brother had a Mustang for 2 years, managed to get 20mpg on the run, awesome car though

TBH Green cars seem to be pretty good at hiding dirt. MY t4 was silver and always looked mucky..

13 posts into this thread and Idoitwind hasn't posted that he has an Audi TT yet, what is going on?

Ok, I'll play...

First to last...

Y reg Peugeot 206 - first car I owned at the age of 21 and had it for about 3 years. Was alright actually, still being driven to this day.

T reg BMW 323 Saloon - bought this off my uncle and loved it. It died after 12 months (might have had something to do with my crashing through a wall on Smethurst Lane though!!).

51 reg Renault Megane 1.9dci - had this for about 12 months after the BMW and saved a fortune as I was driving to and from Chester every day - shit car though.

58 reg Audi TT - company car and quite obviously the best I've had!

• Site Supporter

Ok, I'll play...

First to last...

Y reg Peugeot 206 - first car I owned at the age of 21 and had it for about 3 years. Was alright actually, still being driven to this day.

T reg BMW 323 Saloon - bought this off my uncle and loved it. It died after 12 months (might have had something to do with my crashing through a wall on Smethurst Lane though!!).

51 reg Renault Megane 1.9dci - had this for about 12 months after the BMW and saved a fortune as I was driving to and from Chester every day - shit car though.

58 reg Audi TT - company car and quite obviously the gayest I've had!

whistle.gif

• Site Supporter

Ok, I'll play...

First to last...

58 reg Audi TT - company car and quite obviously the best I've had!

what do you work as ?? Audi tt salesman ??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.