Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool Away

Wigan White

• Moderators

Don't know who's going but, regarding when; word is this saturday!

Indeed. Given that plod show a more than healthy interest in these threads then that's all you need to know officer.

RIPA isn't just something Bolty would say.

Don't know who's going but, regarding when; word is this saturday!

I shall be in attendance. I dont know any other Bolton fans "personally" as friends aside from my dad and brother who i go home games with (i live in st helens surrounded by liverpool, everton and man u fans). Therefore i will be drinking with a couple of Red S hite fans for 3 hours before the game, then abusing them solidly from our stand when the game gets going (them as a whole not my individual friends). Cards on the table i cant stand liverpool fc, hate them far more than Man u. Horrible football club, horrible fans (in general). I work in the city 2 and they dont half talk some nonsense round here

• Site Supporter

I shall be in attendance. I dont know any other Bolton fans "personally" as friends aside from my dad and brother who i go home games with (i live in st helens surrounded by liverpool, everton and man u fans). Therefore i will be drinking with a couple of Red S hite fans for 3 hours before the game, then abusing them solidly from our stand when the game gets going (them as a whole not my individual friends). Cards on the table i cant stand liverpool fc, hate them far more than Man u. Horrible football club, horrible fans (in general). I work in the city 2 and they dont half talk some nonsense round here

I hear it said that refering to your LFC supporting mates as murderers will soon rid them from your social circle.

MickyD happy to help! :pardon:

Guest bwfcdan

I shall be in attendence...dont know why, one of the worst away games of the season for away fans, shite view and we usually get stuffed <_<

just thought id point one thing out - i dont often go non home games. id say ive been about 20 odd over the years - from the 95 league cup final, leicester away at flibert st when todd was in charge, the 4v0 drubbing at derby. everton 4 or 5 times with friends (missed the 0v4), liverpool a few times, lisbon, munich. p20 odd won 0

hope my little heeze about the 9.25 train from walkden did not distract our F.I.O .. from their fine work, i was pestered with calls asking if i was n liverpool, well i wasnt, iwas watching fives athletic throw away a 3 goal lead to lose 4 - 3 to manchester medics

Indeed. Given that plod show a more than healthy interest in these threads then that's all you need to know officer.

Best not mention that toe to toe we had with 30 of Liverpools finest yesterday then shall I.

No OB in sight either.

Regards and respect.

;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.