Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

John Terry

Elson

But surely that's the key point in terms of him being the captain of a national team. If - and it's a big if - they are to go and win it in the summer they have to be a "team" and trust each other implicitly. Part of that trust may well come about through swapping stories of what they've been up to and trusting each other to keep schtum. But if the geezer you're supposed to trust the most and bust a gut for - the captain - behaves like this then how can any of them be expected to follow him?

He's been a cock, no doubt.

But when I posted, the topic had gone onto 'who was suitable to be the new England captain'.

Turns out there is nobody - "25 year old lad earning fortune drinks beer and shags wimmin" shocker, which leaves the current options at Cliff Richard and Bob the Builder.

But when I posted, the topic had gone onto 'who was suitable to be the new England captain'.

Turns out there is nobody - "25 year old lad earning fortune drinks beer and shags wimmin" shocker, which leaves the current options at Cliff Richard and Bob the Builder.

Bob for me. Genuine leader, puts a proper shift in.

• Moderators

terry shouldn't be england captain

nowt to do with playing away but because hes not good enough

hes great in prem football and every team would want him but hes not my idea of a footballer to win the world cup with

Smiffs, I think you had missed my point earlier, with the list of players and their misdemeanors. If people are suggesting terry be dropped, then they must want a squeaky clean player to step up. Loads of them, eh.

Hence my, getting my boots out comment.

Didn't Cliff Richard shag Hank Marvin's missus.

• Moderators

Smiffs, I think you had missed my point earlier, with the list of players and their misdemeanors. If people are suggesting terry be dropped, then they must want a squeaky clean player to step up. Loads of them, eh.

Hence my, getting my boots out comment.

thing is though

I don't think Terry should be dropped because he shagged around, as said already, they're all up to something

he should be dropped because in world cup year he goes and gets caught doing something that could well put a massive divide in the squad, not really the best preparation if we want to win the world cup, having a leader that half the team want to plant one on

so what capello has fert do now is see how the squad has been affected and act accordingly, if they're all bridge's mate then it might be better to get someone else in as captain

Shock news. Another footballer has been through her.

I wonder who leaked that to the press.

Any odds on this bird being on celebrity so and so this year, or an interview/my story just before the world cup.

Makes me sick. Slag.

Shock news. Another footballer has been through her.

I wonder who leaked that to the press.

Any odds on this bird being on celebrity so and so this year, or an interview/my story just before the world cup.

Makes me sick. Slag.

I don't think the shagging around makes her a slag, more a female player, she's a good looking bird & he who is without sin & all that. What does make her a slag is the selling of the the story when she has a child & possibly innocent people (JT's missus & kids perhaps) to think about. We all know all the sordid details will be in the story for anyone who is remotely interested to see. If she keeps a dignified silence then it'll all be forgotten soon by the media, if not Wayne Bridge, though I think we all know she won't.

I don't think the shagging around makes her a slag, more a female player, she's a good looking bird & he who is without sin & all that. What does make her a slag is the selling of the the story when she has a child & possibly innocent people (JT's missus & kids perhaps) to think about. We all know all the sordid details will be in the story for anyone who is remotely interested to see. If she keeps a dignified silence then it'll all be forgotten soon by the media, if not Wayne Bridge, though I think we all know she won't.

Would you though? Her name's already shit. She can either be known as the bid who shagged John Terry of that bird who shagged John Terry and trousered 250k

I'd be off down the Sun before you could say wagtastic.

Would you though? Her name's already shit. She can either be known as the bid who shagged John Terry of that bird who shagged John Terry and trousered 250k

I'd be off down the Sun before you could say wagtastic.

No I wouldn't. I can tell you hand on heart I wouldn't. I honestly don't think her name was shit until she called Clifford.

A statement like Bridge's was all he needed to do to top all this seedy nastiness.

Edited by no balls

No I wouldn't. I can tell you hand on heart I wouldn't. I honestly don't think her name was shit until she called Clifford.

A statement like Bridge's was all he needed to do to top all this seedy nastiness.

Fair enough - you're a better woman than me then.

Fair enough - you're a better woman than me then.

Not better, I'm no moral crusader at all, far from it. I just think if you open a Pandora's box like that, fuck knows where it'll all end & Lord knows how many'd get caught in the crossfire of it all.

A woman at work has just come up with the answer, Bridge shags Terry's missus and it is all even.

They have all done John Terry's missus (Illegibly)

Now he has been given the boot Capello needs to do the right thing and make the only choice for the next captaincy and give it to Gary Cahill - the rest of them a bunch of tossers

John Terry what a knob, who are his advisors??

Ok so he been having an affair, whilst not being right is not the worst thing in the world.

But why did he not resign from being captain, admit he had done wrong, and say he was gonna work hard to ensure Capello would pick him as a player?

But no; he's taken no responsibility for his actions and now compounded matters by being sacked as captain, he has forced Capello into a decision he need not have had to if Terry had done the decent thing and fallen on his sword! (pardon the pun), what a knob!!

• Moderators

But no; he's taken no responsibility for his actions and now compounded matters by being sacked as captain, he has forced Capello into a decision he need not have had to if Terry had done the decent thing and fallen on his sword! (pardon the pun), what a knob!!

that's what become of lads you chuck ?150k a week at them

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.