Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pc Mo Patel

nice to see in the bolton news today,that Mo Patel,the shit-stirring former match intelligence officer who tried to stitch up several lads at the match,myself mostly due to the everton incident in 2001 has got his come uppance and is now behind bars.

how the hell did he expect to get away with it.

unknown to many people on here,but my solicitor actually made a complaint to bolton police prior to the west ham game in december 2006,regarding all the rumours he had spread about me,albeit through another polie officer who knew ITK people and who would obviously relay this bullshit to all and sundry. he was taken off match duty instantly and given the role of 'patrolling the streets of bolton' especially the bradshawgate area on friday and saturday nights.

nice to see the shit-stirring bastard given what he deserves.

also nice to see his address given and the fact he's out in a few months time.

i might even sue the bastard for defamation of my character,and ruin that bastards life as he tried with myself.

rant over,back to my next bottle of worunga creek

My link

I'll always remember that inept bastard's face at derby when 200 of us were marching down the road early doors and he came over the brow in the road in his police vehicle. he didn't know whether to get his camera out,stop his vehicle or reach for his mobile and call for help,clueless prick ! Totally unaware that day were GMP's finest.

hope he rots inside after being bummed rotten.

I remember being at Watford a few years ago (Walkden Whites Happy Als trip) I was sat in a pub chatting to some Watford lads and eating a meal (yes, I can multi task) when Gary Lee and Mo Patel came into the pub and dragged me outside, the Watford lads were going to batter the pair of them, but we advised them against it. They wanted to know were the Bolton 'crew' were drinking, I just said "we're here" they fucked off because everybody was laughing at them Cunts the pair of 'em

• Moderators

Phil Berry was working in Bolton's undercover drugs unit during the week and then in the high profile football intelligence unit of a weekend. How the fuck did he get away with that for so long? It's no surprise heads rolled, all the way up to the chief super. The Gardner thumbsup.gif

• Site Supporter

Phil Berry was working in Bolton's undercover drugs unit during the week and then in the high profile football intelligence unit of a weekend. How the fuck did he get away with that for so long? It's no surprise heads rolled, all the way up to the chief super. The Gardner thumbsup.gif

So, to sumarise, a copper who was supposed to keep as low a profile as possible for his policing drugs speciality during the week earned his overtime at weekends working in an area of policing where as high a profile is reccommended! You couldn't make it up!

Do you hold a grudge? Just asking like :whistle:

a grudge ? more like a baseball bat is what i'll be holding !

bolton FIU will have their own wing in strangeways at this rate

never mind a cell.

ooh,the indignity and humiliation for those 2,being pushed around

hassled and ordered about by men in uniform all day long,exactly

like they did to us lot at the match for years.

what's that saying again.... what goes around,comes around,,,,

never a truer word spoken

Edited by miamiwhite

Deserves all he gets, but Bolton need every copper it can get, crime is very high these days, more so than near by so called "Crime riden City's"

Oh yeah Bolton needs coppers, whilst our bin dipping, gun touting, self pitying scouse muckers have slowly turner the corner and cleaned up the slums......rofl.gif

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Oh yeah Bolton needs coppers, whilst our bin dipping, gun touting, self pitying scouse muckers have slowly turner the corner and cleaned up the slums......rofl.gif

"You, robbed my stereo, You robbed my Stereo"

Dodgy Bolton...!!!!

I remember Pc Patel coming into the Windmill pub after Wigan at home a few seasons ago, 10-15 of us in the pub, thought he was clever in front of his mate knowing all our names, he got every single one wrong and walked out in embarrassment

At m'boro one year me and another member of Bingley whites got to the ground early,Mo and his colleague asked me why we were early so I explained that as I was driving from Yorkshire was nt drinking and thought it was best to coem straight to ground as the coaches were dropping everyone in the centre and I could nt be bothered with the hassle.

He was straight on radio with his ITK info. I let him tell his bosses before saying I was never ITK. He then had to get back on the radio adout his misinformation.

Edited by Ani

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.