Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Citeh 2 Wanderers 0 Final Score

I think you're a dickhead, but putting that to one side, you're suggesting in this thread is that we play more lightweight midfielders. Thank fuck you aren't a football manager.

wheres the tacklers in the man u side? dont give me that nonsense. we've got muamba to do that thats all you need infront of the back four. Along with anotger centre mid who can put his foot on the ball - doesnt have to stray too forward either. home games - two attacking wingers, aways go a bit more defensive if you want and play people who are more likely track back and help (ie taylor instead of weiss)

• Site Supporter

If coyle wants us to play football then youve got to play people who'll pass and move - like we've seen a bit off wilshire. Like we see from the korean. Tell me what cohen brings to the game?

why bother waiting to go two down before bringing davies on. pointless. s hit sub he made sat to taking davies off and leaving cohen on.

oh and for the record i shouted "Send him off" when robinson lunged in. If thats the only way he doesnt start bring it on

do you honestly know absolutley nothing about football???

ive no idea how old you are, but you certainly come across as one for the fifa generation.

i guess you would approve of blatter taking tackling out of the game too?

Edited by HomerJay

• Moderators

wheres the tacklers in the man u side? dont give me that nonsense. we've got muamba to do that thats all you need infront of the back four. Along with anotger centre mid who can put his foot on the ball - doesnt have to stray too forward either. home games - two attacking wingers, aways go a bit more defensive if you want and play people who are more likely track back and help (ie taylor instead of weiss)

ive heard plenty shit, but to compare us with united

regardless, fletcher, anderson, carrick and scholes aren't what i'd describe as lightweight

maybe you think differently

Manyoo have a world class back 4 that not many clubs in the world have.

We're a lower table prem club at the moment which means we have to play to survive.

• Site Supporter

elmander was motm tonight

knight would've been cept for their second

if elmander missed the chance the korean missed - created by elmander - there'd be posts aplenty on here

elmander worked his bollocks off, with no reward.

ive still yet to see (the pacey) lee go past a fullback.

Who said it was simply about tackling? Take a look at Man Utd's team against Portsmouth. Two players playing central midfield, their job is simple, and in turn they allow the more creative players to make the team tick

Do you even know who the players are?

It was the same last month but then it was someone elses fault now it the players

hang on i've always said part of the blame, a good chunk of it, is the players fault. megsons problem was being negative, scared to lose and he signed half of the garbage players. Coyles first three signings are exciting at least (well two i cant comment on the american). at least he wants to attack teams 2. we had a good go at them tonight, even at nil nil. we wouldnt of crossed half way line under the previous regime. two individual errors cost us.

Thank god for someone like wilshire, hes going to be decent. whether k davies suits playing with these type of players remains to be seen. certainly think klasnic up top would work wilshire weiss and korean.

• Site Supporter

Why the fk do we keep playint this clown robinson

IF I'VE SAID IT ONCE I'VE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES

HES FUCKING USLESS

play samuel

play ricketts when weve a cb

play gardner

play taylor

PLAY ANY OF THEM LEFT BACK

dont give me this bleeding nonsense "taylor aint better than a natural left back....gardner aint better than a natural left back"

they cant be any worse than robinson!!!!!!! players like this inb our sideare reason we're heading to championship.

this part sums you up....

so i wont bother entering a discussion with you...

hang on i've always said part of the blame, a good chunk of it, is the players fault. megsons problem was being negative, scared to lose and he signed half of the garbage players. Coyles first three signings are exciting at least (well two i cant comment on the american). at least he wants to attack teams 2. we had a good go at them tonight, even at nil nil. we wouldnt of crossed half way line under the previous regime. two individual errors cost us.

Thank god for someone like wilshire, hes going to be decent. whether k davies suits playing with these type of players remains to be seen. certainly think klasnic up top would work wilshire weiss and korean.

Aye, lets play our way out of trouble.....who was the last team to do that?

ive heard plenty shit, but to compare us with united

regardless, fletcher, anderson, carrick and scholes aren't what i'd describe as lightweight

maybe you think differently

mark davies is no more lightweight than carrick.

fletcher fair enough

anderson rarely plays

feltcher, carrick, giggs/park, valencia. only one real tackler there in that . just like we only need to play one - muamba. And hang on, the one i said should make way is cohen, we;d hardly be sacrificin g a vieira presence in front of the back four would we?

• Site Supporter

wilshere will never play for bolton again in 2 man centre midfield again after that 1st 10 mins, he was appalling, didnt know what he was doing.

city just passed him by, but as soon as coyle switched him and cohen it was a different game.

is wilshere a left winger, id say no but he did reasonably well today.

i think m davies and wilshere are very similar, so id be suprised if they both ever start a game together.

they are both very tidy but far too lightweight imo to play in the same midfield, especially away from home.

we didnt play to bad today i thought..

whileshire had a good first half some good link up play with davies and cohen but went missing in the second

chung should of scored again

knight played well

elmander ran his socks off

2 errors cost us

Yes but we need to start winning,not good enough

• Site Supporter

fletcher fair enough

anderson rarely plays

feltcher, carrick, giggs/park, valencia. only one real tackler there in that . just like we only need to play one - muamba. And hang on, the one i said should make way is cohen, we;d hardly be sacrificin g a vieira presence in front of the back four would we?

utter nonsense

Edited by HomerJay

fletcher fair enough

anderson rarely plays

Theres been plenty drivel from you tonight, but thats a belter....

I've learnt my lesson, pointless wasting my time debating football with a "expert"

PS Forget to mention Tarian, good luck with your window cleaning with your tongue tomorrow

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Big plus points;

Elmander, Knight, Steinsson, Muamba

Its obvious some of our players arent capable of playing the way Coyle wants and its frustrating to watch. Some link up play from opposition teams in the prem create chances whilst Davies is still licking the back of the stamp, the amount of times he got caught in posession was staggering.

do you honestly know absolutley nothing about football???

ive no idea how old you are, but you certainly come across as one for the fifa generation.

i guess you would approve of blatter taking tackling out of the game too?

when did i say take tackling out the side

an earlier post ive mentiond man u's team

lets look at others

spurs

palacios - tackler

huddlestone - passer

two wide men

two up top

everton - when fit middle four will be

arteta - passer

a tackler holding,

piennar wide - 2 foot 3

prob donavon other side

two up top or one plus cahill

im 30 odd and saw alot of football either live or on tv

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.