Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wiggin 0 Wanderers 0

Guest Frandsen08

Maybe swap Wilshire with Gardner?

yeah could do, from the city game wilshire seemed to be on the left and come inside, and i think ricky g and muamba were brilliant on sunday in the middle

IMO, the changes from saturday...

AOB for Knight - injury, knight on the bench if he has recovered as I doubt he wil have trained.

Wilshere for Gardener

Weiss for LCY - I thought LCY looked a bit knackered on Sunday after 30 mins.

Guest bwfcdan

Stick to sundays team other than Wiltshire for Taylor.

Gardener has to play, surely thats blindingly obvious?

If Gardner does play, it will have to be instead of Cohen because just aint good enough..

Best team for me -

Jussi

Steinsson AOB Ricketts Samuel

Muamber Gardener

LCY Wilshere Weiss

Davies

I would play LCY, Wilshere and Weiss much higher up the pitch supporting SKD. Gardener and Muamber would be the screen playing in front of our defence. This game is far too important to risk Elmander up front, he has never been good enough for this league and never will be. I also think we wpould be much better without Matt Taylor, for me he offers nothing to the team - all he seems to do is kick and scream like a bitch.

Best team for me -

Jussi

Steinsson AOB Ricketts Samuel

Muamber Gardener

LCY Wilshere Weiss

Davies

I would play LCY, Wilshere and Weiss much higher up the pitch supporting SKD. Gardener and Muamber would be the screen playing in front of our defence. This game is far too important to risk Elmander up front, he has never been good enough for this league and never will be. I also think we wpould be much better without Matt Taylor, for me he offers nothing to the team - all he seems to do is kick and scream like a bitch.

Thats the team i'd go for if Knight doesn't make it. We then have a plan B with M Davies, Taylor, Cohen and Elmander on the bench. Difficult to guess what team he will put out but i do think Elmander will start

Guest Frandsen08

1928: TEAM NEWS Wigan v Bolton

Wigan make two changes for the relegation six-pointer at home to Bolton, with Mario Melchiot in for Emmerson Boyce and Bolivian striker Marcelo Moreno handed a first start as Jason Scotland drops to the bench. Bolton are unchanged from the side that impressed in the 1-1 FA Cup draw at home to Spurs on Sunday, with Jack Wilshere and Vladimir Weiss only substitutes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.