Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Frontline

Junior fbat won a junior whites comp to win a place on the Frontline last saturday against Wolves.

She had the most amazing experience that she will remember for the rest of her life.

She met Sam Ricketts,Paul Robinson and threw ball to Chungy.Went behind the scenes.Top notch seats North upper behind the goal.Totally different perspective from the Lofty lower every week.

All the BWFC staff were brilliant with her.

Emailed the club to thank them ever so.Well done BWFC.They have a fan for life. =D>

Think we might have been sat next to you Fruitbat on Saturday afternoon in the North Upper after my young one also won the Frontline Competition.

He absolutely loved the whole experience to. He's only 6 and I was thinking that he might have bottled going on the pitch, but the Wanderers staff were brilliant with him. He loved being able to stand pitchside before the game. Ricketts said hello to him as he ran off after warming up. But the best thing he said about his day was passing his ball to Super Kev. He was absolutely beaming when he was brought up to his seat and was asking straight away if he could do it again.

Junior fbat won a junior whites comp to win a place on the Frontline last saturday against Wolves.

She had the most amazing experience that she will remember for the rest of her life.

She met Sam Ricketts,Paul Robinson and threw ball to Chungy.Went behind the scenes.Top notch seats North upper behind the goal.Totally different perspective from the Lofty lower every week.

All the BWFC staff were brilliant with her.

Emailed the club to thank them ever so.Well done BWFC.They have a fan for life. =D>

should have left her there and put davies and "amanda" :angry: in the posh seats :thumbsup:

Think we might have been sat next to you Fruitbat on Saturday afternoon in the North Upper after my young one also won the Frontline Competition.

He absolutely loved the whole experience to. He's only 6 and I was thinking that he might have bottled going on the pitch, but the Wanderers staff were brilliant with him. He loved being able to stand pitchside before the game. Ricketts said hello to him as he ran off after warming up. But the best thing he said about his day was passing his ball to Super Kev. He was absolutely beaming when he was brought up to his seat and was asking straight away if he could do it again.

Apologies FW if I was sat next to you mate.

I was kicking and heading every ball throughout the match.Think it was the magnitude of the game and how much the win mean't.Not been that stressed since the Boro game a few years back when we needed to win to stay up. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday after Wolves game junior fbat received 7 photos from the club taken on the day one in an album.

Absolutely tip top.Fair play to club and put cherry on top for her.

Not only that she got a letter from the club saying she has been selected to be a ball girl/assistant for the whole of next season.New tracksuit the full trip.Must have been the mention that she was good at netball that did the trick.

So any one who gives her any stick for not throwing it back right will have me to answer to :roll:

Wednesday after Wolves game junior fbat received 7 photos from the club taken on the day one in an album.

Absolutely tip top.Fair play to club and put cherry on top for her.

Not only that she got a letter from the club saying she has been selected to be a ball girl/assistant for the whole of next season.New tracksuit the full trip.Must have been the mention that she was good at netball that did the trick.

So any one who gives her any stick for not throwing it back right will have me to answer to :roll:

as long as she doesn't wait til the balls stopped rolling before getting up to get it she'll be doing a better job than the 2 in front of the NSL at the moment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.