Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

according to todays BEN both ward (been on the cards for a while)and joey o'brien are closing on loan moves out of the club. i think it will be good for them. JOB went on loan to sheff wed a few years ago and that did him the world of good and ward had a great spell at swindon. both are about 5th or 6th choice players in their respective positions so would be no loss

Edited by jonathan

according to todays BEN both ward (been on the cards for a while)and joey o'brien are closing on loan moves out of the club. i think it will be good for them. JOB went on loan to sheff wed a few years ago and that did him the world of good and ward had a great spell at swindon. both are about 5th or 6th choice players in their respective positions so would be no loss

I hope the OBrien deal is permanent and that Ward is on loan, as I think he should be given the time to mature.

yeah a new 4 year one. can't see it happening personally. he's a really good player and very effective at what he does. but at united they want their cake and expect to eat it to. they will want him to tackle and man mark great but also be effective at going forward, passing good and scoring a few goals. this isn't muamba (not yet anyway). i'm sure there are more "all round" tough tackling midfielders out there than man utd could get.

yeah a new 4 year one. can't see it happening personally. he's a really good player and very effective at what he does. but at united they want their cake and expect to eat it to. they will want him to tackle and man mark great but also be effective at going forward, passing good and scoring a few goals. this isn't muamba (not yet anyway). i'm sure there are more "all round" tough tackling midfielders out there than man utd could get.

As we have seen, Bolton fans also expect this

Al Habsi seems destined for Wigan permanently according to The Times - looks like a couple of decent performances have slapped another ?1.5 million on the value.

If that goes through, I suspect transfer merry-go-round to start.

Agreed with the above, we have had a great last 17 years due to Brannigan and Jussi being our keeper, the king-pin of the team. ?3m would be very dissapointing, it will cost a lot more to replace him at the same standards.

I like Ali a lot he is a very good keeper, however the club must have assesed Bogdan and feel he is the rightful heir to succeed Jussi and from what I have seen he looks very very competent.

• Site Supporter

Especially just now .............get him back pronto very worrying that our new first chioce keeper looks like shaggy.

i read over the weekend that you cant recall a player because of suspension.

dunno how true it is.

I like Ali a lot he is a very good keeper, however the club must have assesed Bogdan and feel he is the rightful heir to succeed Jussi and from what I have seen he looks very very competent.

Mate works for GMR , Coyles backroom staff rate Bogdan as a better long term alternative than Ali

Edited by scoobydoo

Guest Frandsen08

looks like danny ward is going to coventry on loan but will sign a long term deal with us first

and a lot of sources saying we are set to sign rodrigo moreno on loan from benfica today

looks like danny ward is going to coventry on loan but will sign a long term deal with us first

and a lot of sources saying we are set to sign rodrigo moreno on loan from benfica today

don't know why we're still in for him.

We've got 4 Forwards already and 4 games in all 4 have scored.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.