Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Smackpool

Danny G

I think these boys will have the lowest points total ever in the prem, which I think is 17 set by Derby

Apparently, they have tried to sign 10 players and have been fcuked off everytime for trying to do it on the cheap.

Oyston is refusing to break the clubs pay structure, which is the same now as it was when they were in league 2

Its one thing being prudent with the purse strings but you should at least try and compete

It wouldnt surprise me if Olly walks soon, Still not signed a new contract!

Could not have happened to a nicer bunch of fans

Guest Frandsen08

I don't think they give a shiny shite if they go down, they want their premier league tv money n then the parachute payments n will say their goodbyes quite happily

Olly has been ranting again, He says his Contract offer was insulting and stormed out of the room, and hes now saying that him not being able to sign players is a restraint of trade, Oyston is a cock by all accounts, Olly is a character though

As frandsen said I don't think they give a shit, simple fact is they will play there games in the PL this season and for the fans it will be like cup final day every week then, baring a miracle, they will be relegated. By not offering massive wage deals and not signing players for ridiculous money the cash they will receive for 1 season in the prem along with the parachute payments will ensure the survival of the club for probably the next 10 years without worry. IMO they know there shit and want to put the future of the club first, Good management.

• Site Supporter

As frandsen said I don't think they give a shit, simple fact is they will play there games in the PL this season and for the fans it will be like cup final day every week then, baring a miracle, they will be relegated. By not offering massive wage deals and not signing players for ridiculous money the cash they will receive for 1 season in the prem along with the parachute payments will ensure the survival of the club for probably the next 10 years without worry. IMO they know there shit and want to put the future of the club first, Good management.

i can see where he is coming from, they are never going to be able to sign the players to keep them up, but you have to have some kind of effort.

also, do you think mr oyston will give self a nice bonus from the sky monies.

i bet you he does.

Eye, but didnt Olly say he was not giving any of his players a pay-rise, and also let 3 player go, then signed them on Lower wages.....BUT he wants a pay rise....checky c?nt !

Sure I read it in the papaers that the Players got a 400k bonus per man for getting into the prem (which still has not been paid)

the lowest points total is actually 11..derby county 2007/08.

Two of them off us if I remember correctly.

I'd rather they stay up to be honest. 6 easy points available :good:

Think we said that before the 2007/08 season as well about Derby.

Two of them off us if I remember correctly.

I think it was 1 point, didn't Stellios score in like the 95th min at the Reebok, They only got one win all Season against Sam's Newcastle..got to be really shit to beat that record.

Guest Blixa

just out of intrest danny g,what made you name this post smackpool? before you state the obvious im only intrested in facts not blighted opinion.

It's down to that bondage club just off the front. I'm sure we've all been there.

just out of intrest danny g,what made you name this post smackpool? before you state the obvious im only intrested in facts not blighted opinion.

The place is the pits, not to disimilar to the Centre of Bolton mind, hence the reason Im moving from that shithole in the next few weeks

I work in Blackpool and it is a shit hole. We have Offices in the ground overlooking the pitch and that new stand is a joke.

The Blackpool players will not get the 400k bonus until at least the 1st September as the premier league dont make their first 30m payment until august 31st unless the rules have changed this season.

and yes Blackpool is a hovel but im sure it wont stop several Boltonians making the trip in May 2011

Apparently it's kicking off at Blackpool North train station, anyone know anything about this?

(Between Blackpool and Bolton fans, that is!)

it has just gone fooking crackers....

just spoke to my mate who is a guard at blacky north,and he said once the blackpool train back from wigan arrived,bolton came flying out and it went mental on the main platform.only 3 riot cops present led to it getting worse,then meat waggons turned up to retain order.the station got smashed to pieces! apparently the barriers got wrecked...each one costing ?2,000 each.nice!

bolton mob came though before blackpool and lay in wait!.

Edited by gonzo

it has just gone fooking crackers....

just spoke to my mate who is a guard at blacky north,and he said once the blackpool train back from wigan arrived,bolton came flying out and it went mental on the main platform.only 3 riot cops present led to it getting worse,then meat waggons turned up to retain order.the station got smashed to pieces! apparently the barriers got wrecked...each one costing ?2,000 each.nice!

bolton mob came though before blackpool and lay in wait!.

F~~hell, i may have to re-think my usual drinking establishments tonight :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.