Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Smackpool

Danny G

Cant find anything about this on any news sites

If its true some innocent bolton fan is going to get the backlash

Fools - although we still need the banter this loonacy is not welcome in the present day.

So very true, had my share of punch ups with Blackpool down the years even before the stabbing incident, and a lot after. Its always some unwary person wearing a Bolton shirt what will get stamped on.

#8 re: re: re: re: Bolton Thugs

by blanchie14c on 15 Aug 2010 00:54

Complain?|?QUOTE?|?REPLY

To clarify, no children or anyone else were beaten up at Blackpool North station tonight. Credit to you seasiders, i estimated 250 of you trying to simply leave in good spirts through that stupid gate line at the station. With just 2 exceptions, you all simply avoided the goading from the Bolton mob. Once addional Police arrived they were swiftly dealt with and whisked off on a special train mob handed with rozzers to their arrests waiting for them back in Bolton.

It was ugly and caused disruption, not nice to have the puplic see that. why the f**k wasn't they at the Reebok? some fans they are.

Funny how the stories change when people have their egos wounded

Oh dear,

fyldeflyer

#2 14 Aug 2010 23:21 Complain |

Signed: December 2007 re: Bolton Thugs ...

Hall of Fame

yer just read on AVFTT site about 40 of them running riot beating kids and old ladies up, very well done Bolton.

tobesomeone

#3 15 Aug 2010 00:14 Complain |

Signed: December 2009 re: re: Bolton Thugs ...

Trialist

fyldeflyer-nowhere on there does it mention beating kids and old ladies up so why say that?

bill40 Posted on 15/08/2010 12:58

blackpool north

Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am 47 years old and a responsible family man these days. I will however be coming out of retirement for the horwich boys. Along with a few others.

IP: Logged

clown

#8 re: re: re: re: Bolton Thugs

by blanchie14c on 15 Aug 2010 00:54

Complain?|?QUOTE?|?REPLY

To clarify, no children or anyone else were beaten up at Blackpool North station tonight. Credit to you seasiders, i estimated 250 of you trying to simply leave in good spirts through that stupid gate line at the station. With just 2 exceptions, you all simply avoided the goading from the Bolton mob. Once addional Police arrived they were swiftly dealt with and whisked off on a special train mob handed with rozzers to their arrests waiting for them back in Bolton.

It was ugly and caused disruption, not nice to have the puplic see that. why the f**k wasn't they at the Reebok? some fans they are.

Funny how the stories change when people have their egos wounded

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont post anything like the truth people on here would rather slag mindless bolton fans off who twat kids.

how dare they goad fans from a team that fuckin hate us

Guest bwfcdan

Some daft sods on that AVFTT site, obviously dont understand what "IP Logged" actually means. Spoughting off on how they're gonna kick our head's in when they come to the reebok... D*ckheads...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.