Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tom Eaves

According to a couple of sites

Tom Eaves

Has anyone heard any rumblings about this - other than people putting 2 + 2 together because he bagged a hat trick against us.

I realise these sites can be full of it - but a couple are implying a fee has been agreed?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

According to a couple of sites

Tom Eaves

Has anyone heard any rumblings about this - other than people putting 2 + 2 together because he bagged a hat trick against us.

I realise these sites can be full of it - but a couple are implying a fee has been agreed?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Apparently OC asked after the game and Oldham are hopeful we'll loan him back to them for the rest of the season.

Apparently OC asked after the game and Oldham are hopeful we'll loan him back to them for the rest of the season.

Is this official? I'd heard the same thing but on some of the less reliable Newsnow sites.

I know they talk shite, but they rarely say we've agreed a fee unless there's some substance to it.

did cunningham score a hat trick against us ? could be the other way round, something like that

didnt tony cunnigham score two away at rotherham then get signed by them in the summer following?....

If the lad is so good, why did he only start on the bench against us?

I hope the club take a good look before they throw money away

Then again, he might be the next McGinlay

I don't know, I have never heard of him before

Guest Frandsen08

If the lad is so good, why did he only start on the bench against us?

I hope the club take a good look before they throw money away

Then again, he might be the next McGinlay

I don't know, I have never heard of him before

to be fair the best players dont always start in preseason games regardless of the opposition.

• Site Supporter

17/18, never started a senior game and never scored a senior goal.

cheers, so thats why he was on the bench then.(age, i mean)

i do think this is the kind of gamble we should be making though, for that kind of money.

for all the good work the academy, or any academy, might be doing, there will always be someone coming through at lower league clubs.

i think we probably got it wrong with Obedaye because there was too much hype about him.

we'll never attract the best kids at 15/16, so let's try and cash in on the likes of Eaves etc

Tut tut tut, big Club comes along, and throws cash at the little people, your ruinning football!

So we're a big club? I'll store that one for when needed Pabbers

Oh and whilst we're at it...Dan Gosling - Plymouth...before you fucked up and let him walk of course :thumbsup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.