Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bellamy To Bolton?

jonathan

Can't see it myself. If he does come I don't think Petrov would be happy though ha ha. He is a superb footballer but he seems to cause unrest wherever he goes. I thought he's put all that behind him but obviously another fallout says not.

He had his best ever season last year and was one of citys best players but then he gets fucked off and the manager hasnt spoke to him for months. I think Bellamy has a right to kick off on this occasion.

He had his best ever season last year and was one of citys best players but then he gets fucked off and the manager hasnt spoke to him for months. I think Bellamy has a right to kick off on this occasion.

I'm with you there and I've heard good things about him from some of Citeh's staff

He'd be a brilliant addition and I reckon he'd have more impact and consistent end product than Petrov

Not sure I can see us getting him though

Guest Frandsen08

yeah i'd love it , im a big fan of him and he will give us some real pace upfront, i'll be very surprised if we do get him though

Don't like him but I'd be delighted if he played for us. Can't see it happening though, far bigger clubs interested. City don't want to send him to rivals which rules out Spurs, Everton are interested but City might not see them as rivals.

Then Cardiff (hometown club), Celtic (CL football) and Sunderland are also linked with him

before klasnic signed, yes.

now, no.

unless, he plays on the right wing??

You would honestly turn down the chance to sign one of the best players in the premier league last season? A striker with pace, who will score goals, entertain and probably ensure that we finish mid table at the VERY least. :blink:

As soon as I saw that Bellamy was leaving I was just hoping that we would try and get him but thought that we really didn't have a chance.

I still don't really think that we have much of a chance, but with City saying they won't sell to any of their rivals (spurs, everton etc), and us being close to Manchester so he won't have to move, add to that he will play 1st team premiership football, then you never no.

I would be absolutely buzzing if we did manage to get him and i recon he would be the missing piece in the jigsaw for us.

My link

Looks like we've missed out, to fcuking Cardiff! I know it's his hometown club, but still he was one of the best players in the Prem last season and now he's gonna be playing the likes of Millwall and Barnsley :angry:

Edited by Eddie

Don't like him but I'd be delighted if he played for us. Can't see it happening though, far bigger clubs interested. City don't want to send him to rivals which rules out Spurs, Everton are interested but City might not see them as rivals.

Then Cardiff (hometown club), Celtic (CL football) and Sunderland are also linked with him

Really?

He's a dirty no-necked fucking stump.

unless he sign for bolton then he's a top top player

• Site Supporter

You would honestly turn down the chance to sign one of the best players in the premier league last season? A striker with pace, who will score goals, entertain and probably ensure that we finish mid table at the VERY least. blink.gif

As soon as I saw that Bellamy was leaving I was just hoping that we would try and get him but thought that we really didn't have a chance.

I still don't really think that we have much of a chance, but with City saying they won't sell to any of their rivals (spurs, everton etc), and us being close to Manchester so he won't have to move, add to that he will play 1st team premiership football, then you never no.

I would be absolutely buzzing if we did manage to get him and i recon he would be the missing piece in the jigsaw for us.

this is what i THINKS the clubs position would be.

not what i want.

of course id want bellamy, but i cant see coyle signing him after spending money on klasnic's wages.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.