Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

Identity Thief. Passed an hour and a half. Odd giggle. Very predictable.Id give it a seven.

I liked that one. However, I downloaded Identity Theft instead thanks to my mate - terrible, terrible film. As is 'The Day' - a post apolcolyptic type horror. I had to check half way through that I hadn't actually downloaded the middle of a series as there was no explanation of anything and I kept thinking I was missing something. Pile of shite.

Just got Savages which I'm hoping is good.

I liked that one. However, I downloaded Identity Theft instead thanks to my mate - terrible, terrible film. As is 'The Day' - a post apolcolyptic type horror. I had to check half way through that I hadn't actually downloaded the middle of a series as there was no explanation of anything and I kept thinking I was missing something. Pile of shite.

Just got Savages which I'm hoping is good.

Savages is a great film.

Watched Jack Reacher last night, was surprised how much i liked it as im not a big Tom Cruise fan.

• Moderators

Dark Skies

Simply don't bother

Like paranormal activity, insidious and any other ghost in house film you could care to think of

But with aliens instead if ghosts

Watched Jack Reacharound at weekend.

Enjoyed it and gave it 7.5/10.

... but then realised no questions had been answers so changed it to 5/10.

Why had they been trying to set up the other guy? What did he have to do with anything??

Did I miss something?

You didnt

Set up for a sequel.

And a prequel.

Probobly!

• Moderators

Watched Jack Reacharound at weekend.

Enjoyed it and gave it 7.5/10.

... but then realised no questions had been answered so changed it to 5/10.

Why had they been trying to set up the other guy? What did he have to do with anything??

Did I miss something?

what other guy? I only watched it last week and not sure who you mean

I thought it were good, but a film of two halves

first half - good, sleuth stuff (though he seemed to work things out a bit too easily sometimes)

second half - gun fest, not as good

• Moderators

what other guy? I only watched it last week and not sure who you mean

I thought it were good, but a film of two halves

first half - good, sleuth stuff (though he seemed to work things out a bit too easily sometimes)

second half - gun fest, not as good

edit, I know who you mean

they were using that bloke as decoy for themselves and for someone to take the rap and never realise the bigger picture

don't think there was more to it than that

• Moderators

Edited due to your edit.

What about the whole business of the company being sold/bought. There was no explanation behind that.

Am I thinking too much?

they picked him because he had the history and what not, easy to frame him

as for the company - don't think it matters really, just that the russians wanted it, and would do what they could to get it

I'd say you're probably thinking too much, which is probably why the 2nd half goes the way it does - the film's way of saying "don't think, jack's done all that for you and sorted it, now just watch stuff get blown up and people get shot"

I'd say you're probably thinking too much, which is probably why the 2nd half goes the way it does - the film's way of saying "don't think, jack's done all that for you and sorted it, now just watch stuff get blown up and people get shot"

Haha - okay, furry muff.