Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

• Moderators

Northern Soul - 5/10

not much a story, just lots of dancing - am sure it's was a good watch for those who remember it but was a bit shit for me

recognised bits shot in bolton and what was presumably the town hall, but didn't notice the bits apparently shot in horwich

good to see coogan make an appearance though

Do people actually go to the cinema to watch these films or are they just sat at home downloading them?

screener season! just before the awards season the studios release screener copies of films, which find their way to the internet.

I don't get people just downloading stuff from the internet. The whole point of cinema is to go and watch it on a big screen with surround sound and a big fat box of popcorn. Sitting in front of your telly/computer is something you can do any day.

Mrs has a Cineworld Unlimited card so goes at least once every couple of weeks, and also means I get in for free on Orange Wednesday's :)

You can also register with Vue cinemas if there's one near you and get discounts every Tuesday.