Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

• 2 weeks later...

I might have posted about this before, but just re watched the French thriller "Tell No One" I cannot tell WWyer's how much they should watch this French subtitled film. Its the dogs bollocks! 

Watched it, brilliant film! Some of the best films I've watched are in subtitles.

Montage of Heck - last night - 6/10

Soaked in Bleach - tonight - 8/10

First one is more for Nirvana purists. Second one is all about the cover-up of Cobain's murder. Nothing much new if you've already read the books.

Went to see Ted 2 the other night. Not exactly side splitting but enough funny moments to keep it going. Reckon it's better than the first one.

I thought it was hilarious, and yeah definitely better than the first one.

Ray Winstone ...who's the Daddy ?  A classic.

That's the one. A film which doesn't require any music or sound effects to make it believable. Scum is not a film for the faint of heart. Made me wonder how true to life it was and if it was, did the regime do what it was supposed to. As in, punish the young offender?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just watched Cloud Atlas and can't decide if its a load of shit or somat thats quite thought provoking?

In the end I decided i liked it and on the Star Wars Shit Scale its plus 3.5.

On this site its 8.5/10 for me , but i might change my mind whilst typing. They tried to create somat different.

Edited by bgoefc

• Moderators

Just watched Cloud Atlas and can't decide if its a load of shit or somat thats quite thought provoking?

In the end I decided i liked it and on the Star Wars Shit Scale its plus 3.5.

On this site its 8.5/10 for me , but i might change my mind whilst typing. They tried to create somat different.

The book works miles better

Was always going to be a tough adaptation but I don't think they quite nailed it