Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

I doubt it's a popular view because of his x factor and boyband background but he's definitely got something

Lad can sing, irrespective of where he came from.

The ladies like him and if he can act too, then fair play to him.

He's not from Bolton, he'll be reet!

He's from Holmes Chapel and has done a lot to support the Freya Lewis who goes to the local school and was caught up in the Manchester Arena bombing.

He's seen by the locals as a good lad who remembers his roots.

He's from Holmes Chapel and has done a lot to support the Freya Lewis who goes to the local school and was caught up in the Manchester Arena bombing.

He's seen by the locals as a good lad who remembers his roots.

Aye, his Mum used to work in an office the floor above there Mrs Jules works in Wilmslow and apparently he popped in and was a really nice lad according to all

Just back from watching Dunkirk. Busiest cinema screening I've been to in a LONG time.

Thankfully somehow managed to avoid knowing Styles was in it, I only knew when Mrs mentioned it at the end. All the better for it as it meant I didn't have any prejudices about the acting, and fair fucks to him he was very good playing what in any other situation would be a very unlikeable character.

If comparing to Saving Private Ryan I'd say 107 minutes doesn't do it justice, but then again what possibly could? I did think more could have been done to emphasise the sheer scale of the operation though; I expected a lot more shots of thousands upon thousands of soldiers on the beach, but even doing the aerial shots it only looked like a few dozen at a time.