• Moderators
2 hours ago, barryk32 said:

Do folk realise Will Smith is the baddie

think it's only clear if you've read the book, or been told by someone who has

then it becomes an even better film than it is

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Enlighten me my good man 

the idea is that in a world full of zombies, Will Smith is the bogeyman - the one who comes and gets them whilst they are sleeping

he is the legend amongst the zombies, the one they need to be scared of, hence the title

• Members
1 minute ago, barryk32 said:

The world's evolved apart from Will Smith who comes at night to take the children from their beds and perform experiments on them

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

the idea is that in a world full of zombies, Will Smith is the bogeyman - the one who comes and gets them whilst they are sleeping

he is the legend amongst the zombies, the one they need to be scared of, hence the title

Kin’ell that would have been a well better film

• Moderators
Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Kin’ell that would have been a well better film

In an alternate ending of I Am Legend, some themes and the story's trajectory are drastically changed. 

Rather than glass cracking in the form of a butterfly, the Darkseeker alpha wipes his own blood onto the glass in the shape of a butterfly. Neville then turns to the Darkseeker test subject on his table, the one he's cured, and notices a butterfly tattoo on her neck. Neville takes a leap of faith and opens the glass partition, risking his life to reunite the Darkseekers. Once Neville's awakened the female, the two Darkseekers embrace in a moment of surprise humanity. 
Smith's character realizes that the mutants, though far from human, are able to express love. From the Darkseekers' perspective, Neville preyed on them, kidnapping and experimenting on their friends, family, and loved ones. He's a legend, but for the wrong reasons—in line with Richard Matheson's book, he is an entity the Darkseekers fear.

Neville doesn't die in this version. Showing remorse for the experiments he has undertaken over the years, Neville, Anna, and Ethan are spared by the Darkseekers. They drive away together, not knowing if a colony exists, but they understand there has been a fundamental shift in humanity. The Darkseekers are now the dominant force.

Just watched invisible man. Very very good film worth a watch for sure 

also watched man on fire for first time the other day. Another superb film if a bit slow at the start but warms up (no play on words intended). 

Edited by Escobarp

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Just watched invisible man. Very very good film worth a watch for sure 

also watched man on fire for first time the other day. Another superb film if a bit slow at the start but warms up (no play on words intended). 

Man on fire is a film of two halves 

I watched Tower Heist the other night with Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller it’s an easy watch and quite enjoyable 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Im booked in for 'Finding Nemo' tomorrow, that little fin, kills me every time 😪 🐟

I've watched that 14 times in the last 2 days

Finding Dory 7 times

Frozen 3 times

Let it Go