Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

What’s that mean Frank?

I’m not that up with the Marvel stuff but I’ve seen most of em

There's no explanation of who is who or why they are there. It just goes straight in to it.

So if you've not seen all of the recent filums it might have folk wondering the characters motives and actions.

I'd suggest watching at least Black Panther, Dr Strange, Spider-Man homecoming, Ragnarok and guardians 2 before watching.

There's no explanation of who is who or why they are there. It just goes straight in to it.

So if you've not seen all of the recent filums it might have folk wondering the characters motives and actions.

I'd suggest watching at least Black Panther, Dr Strange, Spider-Man homecoming, Ragnarok and guardians 2 before watching.

With you

Seen one of them

They out on VHS yet?

:D

• 2 weeks later...

First trailer for Predator 4 is out.

Looks as if most of the cringeworthy themes from the leaked script (autistic child finds predator gear on Halloween - ends up wearing it and blowing a bully's house up with the laser, super super predators come to face off with just normal super predators, Jake Busey etc) really are going to come to pass...

• 3 weeks later...

Red Sparrow - 7.5/10 - Miles better than the reviews suggested. Jennifer Lawrence turns in a decent performance and you get to see a good eyeful of her. Strong story with a few twists and turns, spying, shagging, violence whats not to like. I'd defo recommend.

The Post - 5/10 - Spielberg directs with Hanks and Streep. I thought this would be right up my street, about Vietnam war and the numersou govt cover up and lies acorss different administrations. But it just plodded along, felt a chore watching. Just didn't grab me at any point. Slow going, could have been much better.

Saw Infinity War today. Really enjoyed it. Thought that Thanos was absolutely superb and was quite pleased for him come the end in his little house.

Trailer beforehand for Jurassic World 2 - that looks great fun too.

• Moderators

Amanda Knox - on Netflix.

Was a decent watch. Certainly changed my opinion of her.

I've seen one about her, probably that one but don't recall, but don't think she did it

The one I saw had the daily mail reporter on it giving his insight and he came across as a right cunt

I've seen one about her, probably that one but don't recall, but don't think she did it

The one I saw had the daily mail reporter on it giving his insight and he came across as a right cunt

All Daily Mail reporters are cunts

• Moderators

All Daily Mail reporters are cunts

Yeah, this one just confirmed it

Basically said something along the lines of they wrote a headline and story about her background based on a rumour because it sounded good and would sell, and not because it was true, they didn't even bother to find out if it was

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

In the absence of any footy, watched a film yesterday

The Killing Of A Sacred Deer

didn't know anything about it, seemed an odd film at first, but then went in a totally opposite direction to what was expecting

it's all a bit messed up and off beat, but highly recommended:

with Infinity War due out via our Chinese mates any time now I've been rewatching some Marvel efforts.

Spiderman Homecoming - fantastic

Guardians - brilliant

Civil War - superb

Thor: Ragnarok - hilarious

Iron Man 3 - rubbish

Incredible Hulk - underrated

Doctor Strange - not sure