Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

• 2 weeks later...

Jumanji 2. Surprisingly decent

Nah...??

Jumanji 2 - 5/10 - As i'd imagined, predictable cash cow with a few laughs here and there. Best thing for me was Ruby Roundhouse (Karen Gillan), but i do like a ginge!!

Lady Bird - 6.5/10 - Well acted and directed but never really gets out of 3rd gear, which is a shame.

Shape of Water - 7.5/10 - I thought i'd hate it, but i was very pleasantly surprised. Best you ignore the naysayers and give it a go.

Black Panther - 8/10 - Like other people have said, very good. My favorite Marvel film for a good few years, good story and it isn't quite as daft and bloated in the actions stakes as previous Marvel films.

I, Tonya - 7/10 - Well crafted story telling, with some good acting and laughs along the way. The Mother character is one to remember.

Considering some of the shite I've seen recently I thought I'd seek some out on purpose...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_considered_the_worst

Got about ten minutes beyond the first appearance of 'Jill' in 'Jack and Jill' before switching off, watched all of 'Movie 43' and even laughed a few times...

How many of that list have you lot seen?

I'm going to work through it until I get bored. Reading the synopsis of each I really want to see; 'Bucky Larsson: A Born Star', 'Freddy Got Fingered' and 'That's My Boy' but none of them are on Netflix :(

Edited by Youri McAnespie